[Script] Waze Edit Count Monitor

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] Waze Edit Count Monitor

Postby iainhouse » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:34 pm

It looks like there's been an update to WME today that affects script adding buttons to the toolbar. In the case of WMEECM, this means the button is in the wrong position.

See here for more details. :mrgreen:
[ img ][ img ][ img ]
UK AdminsUK WikiWaze FAQWMEFU Script :ugeek:
I want to go to a commune in Vermont and deal with no unit of time shorter than a season
iainhouse
Country Manager
Country Manager

Location: on the road from London to insanity, with Waze HQ in the driving seat

Postby iainhouse » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:20 pm

iainhouse wrote:It looks like there's been an update to WME today that affects script adding buttons to the toolbar. In the case of WMEECM, this means the button is in the wrong position.

See here for more details. :mrgreen:

I've just posted an update to WME FixUI. This includes a temporary fix for the WECM button. Since it takes a little while to appear, FixUI waits 4 seconds, then places the button (if it exists) as the leftmost toolbar element with the toolbar-button class. :mrgreen:
[ img ][ img ][ img ]
I want to go to a commune in Vermont and deal with no unit of time shorter than a season
iainhouse
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby MapOMatic » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:19 pm

Thanks for the quick workaround in WMEFU, iainhouse. This should be fixed in Edit Count Monitor as of version 2019.09.05.001
[ img ] [ img ]

AM Central KY | CM USA
MapOMatic
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby iainhouse » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:47 pm

MapOMatic wrote:Thanks for the quick workaround in WMEFU, iainhouse. This should be fixed in Edit Count Monitor as of version 2019.09.05.001

Excellent! My fix doesn't interfere with your fix, so I'll just cut out the extra code for my next release, whenever that comes. :mrgreen:
[ img ][ img ][ img ]
iainhouse
Country Manager
Country Manager

Previous

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts