Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Post by age4670
iainhouse wrote:I'm not quite sure what you mean here. The old, native permalink button returned a permalink, rather than just coordinates - although I can see they are the opposite way round from the Toolbox coords link.
My bad, being able to copy just the coordinates (displayed between the scale indicator and the LiveMap link in a vanilla WME), not the whole PL.
iainhouse wrote:CTRL+C has already stopped working
Yes, indeed the problem. The new share button returns this capability. Where you have placed it looks good to me and I agree no need to unhide the PL button (which I didn't even know existed :oops: ).

Thanks for your quick response as always :D
age4670
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by AILe85
Hi !
Doing some tests to understand the "error 500" problem with WME, I found that if I deactivate Fix UI, I can refresh (F5) WME without getting the error. As soon as I reactivate Fix UI, the error comes again with a new F5. This trick doesn't work to duplicate a working WME tab, though (error 500 again).
This difference works with French prod WME only.
Hope it can help to find a piece of code tu solve the error ;)

Another strange thing with Fix UI and other scripts, that sometimes don't run when FIX UI is on (on French prod WME again, this problem doesn't exist with world WME address) : To make these scripts run with Fix UI, I must deactivate Fix UI, open a new WME tab, reactivate Fix UI and open a new WME tab again.
AILe85
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message
Last edited by AILe85 on Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by AILe85
AILe85 wrote:Another strange thing with Fix UI and other scripts, that sometimes don't run when FIX UI is on (on French prod WME again, this problem doesn't exist with world WME address) : To make these scripts run with Fix UI, I must deactivate Fix UI, open a new WME tab, reactivate Fix UI and open a new WME tab again.
I found that I had the same with WME Map Nav Historic which didn't load sometimes with Fix UI.
I think I found why I had this problem : if I uncheck "Compress/enhance bars above the map", all above scripts load fine ! :D
So, just a little compatibility problem between those scripts and this option in Fix UI ;)
AILe85
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by AILe85
Thanks for trying to help with what seems to be a typical French problem :lol:

I tried your suggestion with Tampermonkey, loading WMEFU first, then other scripts (about 10), and French scripts at the end of scripts list. It's ok with WMEMNH, but not with WME Color Speed and WME Color Errors : as soon as I check on Compress/enhance bars above the map option and refresh (or open a new WME tab), these 2 scripts don't load.
Same problem by reversing loading order, and same again with loading only WMEFU and WMECSpeed and WME CE.

I finally managed to display the errors :oops:
Console.png
(56.32 KiB) Downloaded 508 times
And with laurenthembord's help, here's a link to show you what it looks like ;)

NB : all scripts updates were done before testing ;)
AILe85
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Coolness. I like it so far. Would like to see the functionality of "WME Validator Visibility Toggle" script incorporated into yours. Right now, they don't play well together specifically because they both contain the "Hide user profile" option.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Lol, fair enough. Didn't think we were at the Bombardment Level yet. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
I like the map space is usable immediately after save completes. If you could look into getting the zoom controls area visible at the same time, that'd be super.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message