Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Post by laurenthembprd
AILe85 wrote:(on French prod WME again, this problem doesn't exist with world WME address) :
Not always for me, but often
(Chrome, Windows 10)
laurenthembprd
Beta tester
Beta tester
Send a message

Post by laurenthembprd
iainhouse wrote:I'm really not at all sure I like these controls on the map area on the right. I may give some serious consideration into trying to put the layers/refresh button back into the toolbar, in which case I would probably move GSV/Show Location back to the left.
Yes, add an option for this, please. :D
With the same behavior as before for the 'Layers' button. :mrgreen:
Edit: and back to his previous place.
laurenthembprd
Beta tester
Beta tester
Send a message
Last edited by laurenthembprd on Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by laurenthembprd
Thanks Iain ;)
iainhouse wrote:
The next step will be putting the Layers and Refresh buttons back in the toolbar where they belong and stop cluttering up the map. I particularly hate the way they jump into the middle of the screen when you open GSV - so they don't even stay in the same (wrong) place. ;)
Is it possible to have an option to find the previous behavior of the 'Layers' button, please ?
That is, no need to click on it to access the layers.
I use it constantly.
It would be really good.
laurenthembprd
Beta tester
Beta tester
Send a message

Post by laurenthembprd
jm6087 wrote:
iainhouse wrote:Version 2.33 is published on Greasyfork. This version brings a range of minor improvements and tweaks. :mrgreen:
If the Layers button is returned to the toolbar, the previous behaviour - where mousing over the button would open the menu without a click - is also restored
The hover over is extremely sensitive. When I get real close to the save button, the layers menu opens up.
I do not encounter the problem.
It works great for me.
(With Chrome)

Great thanks Iain for your perseverance to corrected and improve WME !!!
laurenthembprd
Beta tester
Beta tester
Send a message