[Script] WME Fix UI v2.44 -- 2020-02-12

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Fix UI v1.5 -- 2016-07-26

Postby Timberhawk » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:07 am

iainhouse wrote:As regards the zoom issues - I'm not seeing anything similar in either Chrome or Firefox except....

Definately not an FU or Clicksaver problem. I've had those issues way before I had either script installed. The only issue I had with FU was Waze Edit Count Monitor ended up sitting on the edge of the border, instead of floating in the middle with the other icons. Editing line 107 of Edit Count to "margin: 5px 5px 8px 5px" fixed it.

Again, Thanx!
Timberhawk
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: [Script] WME Fix UI v1.5 -- 2016-07-26

Postby Timberhawk » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:49 am

And an idea. Is there any way to keep the "Chat is here" bubble minimized? And maybe move the Chat tab up to the editing menu?
Timberhawk
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: [Script] WME Fix UI v0.10

Postby Timbones » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:03 am

Twister-UK wrote:So, the problem WFU, WMECH and other scripts using this same technique have, is that they're assuming the lack of certain UI elements means that the user isn't logged in and that WME will therefore be completing the log-in process at some point in the future. However, since these UI elements can also be missing due to delays in the browser finalising their creation once the login process has completed, this is an unsafe assumption to make...

Thank you for that detailed analysis, that's most helpful.

When I originally wrote that, WME didn't have quite so many features, and loading was more reliable. Initialisation problems seem to have started when WME (and/or Firefox) got more complicated.

We'll have a look for something better...
Timbones
Coordinators
Coordinators

Re: [Script] WME Fix UI v2.30 -- 2019-07-24

Postby Titan-ium » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:07 am

Hello iainhouse

First of all, thank you for the work you do every time you update WME.
The last update is a little surprising you have to admit, so my request would simply be, would it be possible for you to reduce the size of the buttons so that they would fit better with the ZoomBar's talle?
I also liked the fact that the "I" button was underneath all the others.
Thank you.
http://prntscr.com/ojc3su
Titan-ium
State Manager
State Manager

Re: [Script] WME Fix UI v2.31 -- 2019-08-02

Postby Titan-ium » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:36 am

Hi

Thanks for this new update it suits me well, even if for my personal use I still made some changes.
I therefore allow myself to attach a screen of my browser, I like to have a clean visual, but this is only my choice

https://prnt.sc/onep0q

Thank you very much.
Titan-ium
State Manager
State Manager

Re: [Script] WME Fix UI v2.29 -- 2019-07-08

Postby tonestertm » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:44 pm

Don't know if this would be possible, but would there be a way to force display of a HN which is in the data, when there is no street or city accompanying it? Not sure if this is the right script to ask. It seems like a FU item, but might jibe better with PIE. Not sure.
tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Re: [Script] WME Fix UI v2.29 -- 2019-07-08

Postby tonestertm » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:41 am

Sorry, should have specified that I meant the House Number in a Place. Not the type attached to segments.
tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Re: [Script] WME Fix UI v1.6.1 -- 2016-12-31

Postby TruckerGerrit » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:31 pm

Hello iainhouse,
is there a particular reason why the bar above the map is shown in orange instead of the pale blue? When I deactivate WME Fix UI, this effect disappears, so I have to assume this script is the culprit. How can I turn this off? See http://prnt.sc/dqrkkx
TruckerGerrit
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Re: [Script] WME Fix UI v1.6.1 -- 2016-12-31

Postby TruckerGerrit » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:30 pm

iainhouse wrote:
TruckerGerrit wrote:Hello iainhouse,
is there a particular reason why the bar above the map is shown in orange instead of the pale blue? When I deactivate WME Fix UI, this effect disappears, so I have to assume this script is the culprit. How can I turn this off? See http://prnt.sc/dqrkkx

You have the map comments layer off. It's a new feature - check the release notes. ;)

Now I got it. The "keep my layers" script kept turning the comments off without me being aware of it. Same happens with the Parking Lots layer :(
TruckerGerrit
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Re: [Script] WME Fix UI v1.10 -- 2017-03-14

Postby TSD66 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:45 am

iainhouse wrote:So here we go again. This script exists to improve the WME UI and to fix what the developers screw up for us. As you're probably aware, the beta version of WME was released to production today without advance warning - and with some UI changes we had already complained about.

As usual, excellent work!
Waze can't thank you enough for preventing ambitious editors from leaving the community!

Johnny
TSD66
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts