[Script] WME Fix UI v2.44 -- 2020-01-19

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Fix UI v2.43 -- 2020-01-14

Postby iainhouse » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:43 pm

Version 2.43 is published on GreasyFork. :mrgreen:

This doesn't bring any new features - however it does restore several old ones - because Chat & Live Users have returned to WME! So all the code that I removed and buried in a shallow grave with version 2.40 has been dug up, dusted off and re-inserted where it came from. :lol:

This means that Move Chat Icon to the right, Highlight Invisible Mode and Compress/Enhance Chat Panel are all live again. It seems that, whatever changes Waze made to the login servers, they haven't changed any of the code for the Chat UI. I'm glad about that, because it was a pig of a job dealing with the pane layout of the Chat panel. Fortunately everything seems to work as it did before.

Hopefully, any changes that break it further will be because they are improving Chat as they promised - and I'm not going to argue with that!
[ img ][ img ][ img ]
UK AdminsUK WikiWaze FAQWMEFU Script :ugeek:
I want to go to a commune in Vermont and deal with no unit of time shorter than a season
iainhouse
Country Manager
Country Manager

Location: on the road from London to insanity, with Waze HQ in the driving seat

Re: [Script] WME Fix UI v2.44 -- 2020-01-19

Postby iainhouse » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:16 pm

Version 2.44 is posted on GreasyFork! :mrgreen:

A recent update to WME has introduced a bug: the Links Panel (Wiki/Forum/Status/Shortcuts) that appears at the bottom of the sidebar has had some changes made to it. Not only is it now transparent, so that content underneath shows through - but there can be content underneath! As a result, it can block access to sidebar items in some cases. It also looks rubbish! This bug has been reported and an issue opened. (Link - Beta WME users only)

I've long had a function to hide the Links Panel. Unfortunately, the same changes that made it obtrusive also broke my Hide Function! :lol:

So 2.44 gets Hide Links Panel working now - just when you need it. ;)
[ img ][ img ][ img ]
UK AdminsUK WikiWaze FAQWMEFU Script :ugeek:
I want to go to a commune in Vermont and deal with no unit of time shorter than a season
iainhouse
Country Manager
Country Manager

Location: on the road from London to insanity, with Waze HQ in the driving seat

Previous

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts