[Android App] Shortcuts for Waze

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

[Android App] Shortcuts for Waze

Postby Pyr0979 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:48 am

Waze still doesn't have shortcuts (like google maps or other apps). A while back I created a simple app to create shortcuts. I was hoping the latest update would create this feature and I can deprecate the app, but it was not to be :x. So I had to add all the features people were asking for and release version 2.0

* Custom Icons
* Double Shortcuts - add a via point [beta]
* Address autocomplete
* Can now enter lat/long coordinates directly
* Select current location
* Select addresses from contacts

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ent%3Dwaze

Let me know what you guys think :D
Pyr0979

Re: [Android App] Shortcuts for Waze

Postby latelatelatelately » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:28 pm

I love your app! Thanks for custom icons! I use a tablet as my head unit and the custom icons really help.
latelatelatelately

Postby Pyr0979 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:19 pm

Glad you like it :D I'd love to see your set up with the icons. Mind sharing a photo?
Pyr0979

Postby xavier2189 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:09 am

latelatelatelately wrote:I love your app! Thanks for custom icons! I use a tablet as my head unit and the custom icons really help.

Can I install it on my PC using Android emulators like Nox or bluestacks or Genymotion
xavier2189

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts