[Script] WME GIS Buttons

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME GIS Buttons

Postby Philistine11 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:31 pm

G_W1Z wrote:I ended up being charged last month. What are my options, disabling the script when not in use?

That is extremely high and very surprising if it's actually related to this script. That's equivalent to about 53K map moves. You would have to be moving the map every 30 seconds for over 14 hours every day of the month to reach that. Can you go check your actual usage to see how many API calls were made? Go to https://console.cloud.google.com/google ... s/overview and see how many requests were made during your billing cycle.
Philistine11
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby G_W1Z » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:01 pm

Philistine11 wrote:
G_W1Z wrote:I ended up being charged last month. What are my options, disabling the script when not in use?

That is extremely high and very surprising if it's actually related to this script. That's equivalent to about 53K map moves. You would have to be moving the map every 30 seconds for over 14 hours every day of the month to reach that. Can you go check your actual usage to see how many API calls were made? Go to https://console.cloud.google.com/google ... s/overview and see how many requests were made during your billing cycle.

My total usage for the last 30 days was 48,388 requests. I took part in a USA map raid and edit a lot overall.
G_W1Z
Pennsylvania LAM (USA:NOR)
Waze Etiquette | Pennsylvania Editing
A Phoenix out of the ashes...
iPhone XS | Apple Car Play
[ img ][ img ][ img ]
G_W1Z
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby Philistine11 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:42 pm

G_W1Z wrote:My total usage for the last 30 days was 48,388 requests. I took part in a USA map raid and edit a lot overall.

Well that's remarkable. I didn't realize anyone could make that many requests in a month. I would suggest turning off the script (you can just click the power button to the left of the buttons) if you're planning on doing extreme amounts of editing in a short period of time like that. Alternately, you can set a warning for your Google payments account when the amount exceeds $0 (or any other amount).
Philistine11
Country Manager
Country Manager

Previous

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts