Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by JustinS83
Please add OH to the script.

Sheet ID: 162UWvbqfQPcA7omo5jduH0UERB0cFoJGAR5v32RHJVs
JustinS83  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Philistine11 wrote:
JustinS83 wrote:Please add OH to the script.

OH is live.
Awesome! Thanks!
JustinS83  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Philistine11 wrote:
JustinS83 wrote:Please add OH to the script.

OH is live.
Will this require a script update? I am not getting the button in counties that I have verified do have a county in the sheet.
JustinS83  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Philistine11 wrote:
No update required, but you're missing the word "County" on all of the later counties in your sheet.

I saw that and added it in but still no go - the button displays upon initial load but clicking it does nothing. Panning the map then removes the button and replaces it with the county name.
JustinS83  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Philistine11 wrote:
JustinS83 wrote:
Philistine11 wrote:
No update required, but you're missing the word "County" on all of the later counties in your sheet.

I saw that and added it in but still no go - the button displays upon initial load but clicking it does nothing. Panning the map then removes the button and replaces it with the county name.
The only time the button is removed is if the state is not listed. I just confirmed that OH is listed. Are you sure you're in Ohio? What county are you having a problem with? I can test myself also.
Yeah, preeeeetty sure I'm in Ohio...

Permalink Ashtabula County is not displaying.

I have disabled all other scripts to ensure it isn't script interference, as well.
JustinS83  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Philistine11 wrote:
Figured it out. I was adding them via the mobile Drive and for some reason it wasn't syncing. I close and reopened it, and now it should be fixed.
Thanks!
JustinS83  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
jdelosa wrote:Hi, so i am cross posting this, also in the WME Fix UI thread,
it seems that with both scripts working this is want happens to the type in the hot link buttons

https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/Common ... IS_BAR.GIF

Hope you can fix this...

Thanks John
The text-shadow styling needs to be disabled for these buttons when the "shrink bars above the map" option in WMEFU is enabled.
JustinS83  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
crazycaveman wrote:Just in case anyone is interested, for ArcGIS maps (ESRI), you can automatically center and zoom with this script. You just need to add "center=<lon>,<lat>,4326&level=<zoom>" (put a '?' before the center if there isn't one in the URL already, otherwise put an '&') to the links to have the GIS site automatically pan and zoom the map when it loads. This also works with the Geocortex product (which is also from ESRI).
I didn't know this. Thank you :)
JustinS83  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
ldriveskier wrote:
JustinS83 wrote:
crazycaveman wrote:Just in case anyone is interested, for ArcGIS maps (ESRI), you can automatically center and zoom with this script. You just need to add "center=<lon>,<lat>,4326&level=<zoom>" (put a '?' before the center if there isn't one in the URL already, otherwise put an '&') to the links to have the GIS site automatically pan and zoom the map when it loads. This also works with the Geocortex product (which is also from ESRI).
I didn't know this. Thank you :)
Wow, it would be awesome if any Ohio counties with this ability were linked like that Justin. ;)
WME GIS isn't my script, so I cannot do that :) Working on adding it for Hamilton county in OH Scripts, though :)
JustinS83  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Philistine11 wrote:
JustinS83 wrote:
ldriveskier wrote:Wow, it would be awesome if any Ohio counties with this ability were linked like that Justin. ;)
WME GIS isn't my script, so I cannot do that :) Working on adding it for Hamilton county in OH Scripts, though :)
The script already supports it. You just need to add what crazycaveman was talking about to each appropriate county on the Ohio sheet.
Saw this after the fact. The one ARC GIS that I was testing on didn't like it; requires the format type and an extent with the format. Haven't had time to look into the others in the state
JustinS83  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message