Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by Al-Janoubie
ma5jkl wrote:Today i was looking for average speed camera checkbox, but with Clicksaver enabled, this checkbox is hidden. It might be some collision with other script but immediately after disabling Clicksaver, average speed checkbox is visible. Could you please confirm the same behavior, or it is only my problem? Thx.
I think you are using a script that alter the WME interface (such as "WME Tab Manager")
if so, disable the "Tab Manager" and you will be able to adjust "WME ClickSaver" settings again
Al-Janoubie
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Everyday, when I wake up, I am torn between two desires..
to change the world, and to enjoy the world..
between the struggling of the two, my day is ended..

Post by Alex02-GTT
French translation added. Thanks MapOmatic to let me this ;)
Alex02-GTT
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by alexs001
Pedestrian Path to Road swapper doesn't seem to be finishing. It will delete the pedestrian path, but no segment is added in its place. (v 2024.01.01.001)
alexs001
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 9
Send a message
Local Champ: Canada
Area Manager: Okanagan Valley, BC / Newfoundland and Labrador

https://s.waze.tools/c6.png https://s.waze.tools/s0500.png

Post by alexs001
MapOMatic wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:13 pm
alexs001 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:00 pm Pedestrian Path to Road swapper doesn't seem to be finishing. It will delete the pedestrian path, but no segment is added in its place. (v 2024.01.01.001)

Thanks for letting me know.  This should be fixed in v2024.03.24.001 (Yes, I either accidentally typed the wrong day in the version number, or I'm from the future...  :lol:)

Success, thank you! I accidentlally drew a very long pedestrian path the other day and didn't want to redo it. 
alexs001
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 9
Send a message
Local Champ: Canada
Area Manager: Okanagan Valley, BC / Newfoundland and Labrador

https://s.waze.tools/c6.png https://s.waze.tools/s0500.png

Post by AlifAndi
AndyLaode wrote:
ehepner1977 wrote:
AndyLaode wrote:may we have the ability to Set Street/City to None (new seg's only) and Set City to connected segment's City is not only applicable to PLR and PR but also on Street??
Why would you ever give a local street no name?
this is script about clicksaver, right? so there are two reason basically

1. new street in my area sometimes doesnt have a name (don't laugh)
2. it is faster to create segment when all the city already automatically fill in just like what this script does with PLR/PR
Agreed. Will save more clicks if we have the ability to set Street/City Names to None only for new segment that are not yet connected to existing segment.
AlifAndi
Send a message

Post by AlifAndi
AndyLaode wrote:
AlifAndi wrote:
Agreed. Will save more clicks if we have the ability to set Street/City Names to None only for new segment that are not yet connected to existing segment.
OH, alif pakai script ini juga ya? oh, you are using this script also?
Iya bang pake sekrip ini.. Yep. I'm using this script also. Save my time and my mouse also. Very useful script. :D
AlifAndi
Send a message

Post by AlifAndi
n4dog wrote:For some reason, I cant get CS to work today
Yeah. Sometime it's no working. Is it a bug?
AlifAndi
Send a message

Post by AndyLaode
may we have the ability to Set Street/City to None (new seg's only) and Set City to connected segment's City is not only applicable to PLR and PR but also on Street??
AndyLaode
Send a message
andylaode (andylaode@outlook.com)
okay, mate, see you on the road and on the map too, cheers

Post by AndyLaode
ehepner1977 wrote:
AndyLaode wrote:may we have the ability to Set Street/City to None (new seg's only) and Set City to connected segment's City is not only applicable to PLR and PR but also on Street??
Why would you ever give a local street no name?
this is script about clicksaver, right? so there are two reason basically

1. new street in my area sometimes doesnt have a name (don't laugh)
2. it is faster to create segment when all the city already automatically fill in just like what this script does with PLR/PR
AndyLaode
Send a message

Post by AndyLaode
AlifAndi wrote:
OH, alif pakai script ini juga ya? oh, you are using this script also?
AndyLaode
Send a message