Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by bedo2991
Hi, is there a way to search for red segments?
Maybe a "no state" flag for the street plugin would do it.
bedo2991
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
Thanks for this very promising script!

I do suggest to remove the "debugger" statement from the code, though. ;)
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BenEnmen
I have tried to get WMEWAL to work for over a week. Not sure of the reason, but the console logs say," WMEWAL-Locks: Initializing %20line%202%20%3E%20eval:889:9
WMEWAL-Locks: Waze.location OK %20line%202%20%3E%20eval:906:13
WMEWAL-Locks: Waze.model.states OK %20line%202%20%3E%20eval:906:13
WMEWAL-Locks: OpenLayers OK %20line%202%20%3E%20eval:906:13
WMEWAL-Locks: WMEWAL NOT OK %20line%202%20%3E%20eval:901:21"
I have tried with all scripts and addons disabled, but no luck same console report. also WAL will try initializing over and over. I am using Tampermonkey on Waterfox.
BenEnmen
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by Bill473
Excellent scripts.

Some US regions (GLR, MAR) have adopted a lock level standard of +1 for one-way Streets and PS. (E.g. PS is locked at 2 unless one-way, then locked at 3.)

An enhancement to account for that (a check-box for one-way +1 next to the lock-level specification?) would be appreciated.
Bill473
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Bill473
vtpearce wrote:
I've just released a new version of the Locks plugin that adds this functionality.

VTPearce
Thanks for your continuing willingness to enhance this script.

When I look at the list of segments I can select, I see:
Street
Primary Street
Ramp
Unpaved
'32
Stairway

The setting of lock levels has similar labels, except the last 2 are switched.

I'm guessing what they should be and make good use of your enhancement.
Bill473
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Bill473
Whenever I save a changed lock setting, I get the prompt for the name of the setting. I put in the name of the setting and I get a "new" entry in the drop-down list. (So right now I have 4 GLR entries.) The "all" seem to change so it doesn't hurt, but it would be good if there were only one entry in the list for any name.

( Removed: Also, is it possible to delete a setting? :oops: Now I see it.)
Bill473
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Bill473
johnsninja58 wrote:Looking maybe for a plugin to search for Map Comments (MC) with this script.
That would be an excellent addition to this very helpful script.

If it is possible, I suggest selections including "title contains" and "comment contains" with OR and AND as choices for those conditions. Also (of course) "point" or "area" only selections. I have no idea if comment history is easy to access but being able to search that for given text would be nice.

But if any of that is difficult, just being able to generate a list of MCs even with no selections would be helpful.

Again, thank you for this script. It has helped me manage my area more productively. :D
Bill473
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Bill473
One bug and one feature request:

1. If I try to use the <> on state name for a place search, I get "Invalid State Selection".

2. I'd like to be able to search for places with no state specified. No way that I can see to do that now. (= blank is treated as no selection)
Bill473
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by BryceCampbell
First time using the script, damn it's awesome! Thanks for creating it.

However I am having some issues with Firefox (Quantum 58.0.1 (64-bit)) - with TamperMonkey 5.5660. And even in Chrome 64.0.3282.140 (64-bit) with Tapermonkey 4.5. And looks like there are a few other posts here that had reported the same issue.

The issue I am having is that WAL is the script shows as availiable in tampermonkey but it will not show the WAL tab in the sidebar. Sometime it will show but if it the tab shows, the addons will not so (again they are enabled in tampermonkey)

I have tried to diagnosis the issue a few ways. First trying to set the rank, then isolating the script, reinstalling, etc -- only thing that kind of works is to clear the entire browsing cache, but even then it still lasts for a short time.

The little I have used it, I am loving the script and would really like to continue. Anyone with suggestions of a fix, that would be great.
BryceCampbell
Answers: 4
Send a message