Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

[Script] WME Show locked HN

Post by Olestas
Small script for those, who want to check house numbers on locked segments, since this option was lost after latest updates of WME.
Created by Vinkoy for local Belarussian community, might be useful for others too.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/23526 ... -locked-hn
This simple script enables Show HN button for locked segment for checking HN
Version 0.2
The issues with Route Checker and Road Selector are fixed in v0.2.
Version 0.1.
Initial.
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

POSTER_ID:1565302

Send a message

Post by abc1357
Thanks. I think it's not working well with Road Selector (RSel) also. With this script activated, Road Selector does work past the first set of selections. When this script is disabled, Road Selector appears to be working.
abc1357
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by abc1357
With RSel and Show Locked HN active, when I run RSel, I can select a set of segments. After working on those segments (e.g. adding SLs) and saving, I cannot select any more segments - the select button is red. With Show Locked HN inactive, RSel works "as usual". I am able to select, work, save, select, work, save...
abc1357
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by dspille
Thanks for the useful script; I can now view HNs without having to log into Practice Mode! I did notice, however, that having this script enabled prevents the Route Checker script from working properly. For now, I'm leaving this script disabled until I need to use it.
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
I can confirm that v0.2 fixed the issue with Route Checker. Thanks!
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by jdelosa
Don't know why but is not working for me....
jdelosa
PartnerCoordinator
PartnerCoordinator
Send a message

Post by Olestas
abc1357, can you explain with other words, what is not working with RSEL?

Other reports are being looked at.
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Olestas
Disable all scripts. See if it works. Start enabling one by one and check if still works.
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message