Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by Olestas
Maybe you can create fork? Because author won't be available for now.
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Olestas
He is not active anymore. Please post a fork.
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulned
Hello ,

I have a sort of a problem ( or maybe i'm the problem ) with this script. Everything is fine until i reach in the point when i press T, and doesn't apear the number i set in the box "House number". It shows me the empty set so i must put it manually the number and even if i play T, E or R, it's the same. It doesnt't apear automatically.

Thanks.
paulned
Send a message

Post by phuz
Yup, this is occurring for me as well this AM, and gives an error when saving. Creating an HN the regular way works fine.

Although, I can't even get Rapid House Numbers to work. Script loads but I get no edit fields.
phuz
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Attachments

Post by phuz
Confirmed working with the fix. Thanks jangliss.
phuz
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by phuz
I've modified this script to use the row of numbers 1 through 0 for (+1 to +10) instead of using the original script shortcuts. It seems no one uses those for zooming anyway and this is more efficient. I've tried reaching out to Vinkoy to see if he wants to update the source for this, but he doesn't seem very active on here. If anyone has a line to him, maybe reach out and see if he'd consider it.
phuz
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by PvilleT
Looks to me like WME Quick HN finally quit working with a recent WME change. When it's active in Tampermonkey, I can't delete segments and house numbers mode won't open.
PvilleT
Send a message

Post by RichardPyne
SeveriorumPatrem wrote:
jm6087 wrote:I am not sure if this script has conflicts with the new WME release but I had to disable it with the new release. When I have it enabled, I am unable to delete any segments or places (with the trash can or delete key)
I did as well. I believe this was mentioned in the WME release thread. Good to have the comment here as well.
I've found the following to work:

1. refresh browser using the PL button
2. select item to be deleted
3. click trash can
4. select and edit a segment
5. undo last edit
6. save
RichardPyne
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by SavoEr
Is there any possibility to add letters in the custom fields? In Romania, at least, we have lots of house numbers that are like this: 1, 3, 3A, 3B, 3C, 5, 7, 7Bis, etc. It would be great to have the possibility to add next letter in the alphabet, starting from A, to the previous house number added.

As an action, that would be T-1, R-3, E-3A, E-3B, E-3C, R-5, R-7, (special key, eventually, but it's too rare for the effort) X-7bis.

Nowadays, Waze seems to work well with searching for alphanumeric addresses. Thanks in advance! Thanks a lot for this script! It already saves hours in a long run. :mrgreen:
SavoEr
Send a message

Post by SeveriorumPatrem
If this script is still being maintained, curious if this change is possible.

Instead of only having the options of +1 +2 +X, would it be possible to add more options? And could those options be tied to number keys instead of to E/R/T?

I would suggest pressing "1" for +1, "2" for +2, "3" for +3, etc all the way down the line. While some areas follow strict +2 or +4 rules, others often bounce through irregular intervals, and it would be great to have more options to survive those transitions without having to exit the run so you can reset the Quick HN start value. There is definitely still a place for a custom value, and that could be triggered with "0".

I am not a script writer, so I don't know if I just requested something impossible. Sorry if that's the case.
SeveriorumPatrem
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message