[Script] WazeWrap

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WazeWrap

Postby ABelter » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:37 am

It appears there may be a typo on line 1953 of WazeWrapLib. This...
Code: Select all
'<wz-toggle-switch class="' + groupClass + ' hydrated" id="' + groupClass + '" + '(groupChecked ? 'checked' : '') + '>',

returns the following console error:
WazeWrapLib.js?_=1599880702404:1953 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: "" + " is not a function
at CreateParentGroup (WazeWrapLib.js?_=1599880702404:1953)
at Interface.AddLayerCheckbox (WazeWrapLib.js?_=1599880702404:1966)
at init511ReportsOverlay (userscript.html?name=WME%20NCDOT%20Reports.user.js&id=4948143e-cce6-4a84-8a74-f910da4f381d:950)
at initGui (userscript.html?name=WME%20NCDOT%20Reports.user.js&id=4948143e-cce6-4a84-8a74-f910da4f381d:1159)
at init (userscript.html?name=WME%20NCDOT%20Reports.user.js&id=4948143e-cce6-4a84-8a74-f910da4f381d:1255)

I believe the + and ' just prior to groupChecked are just out of order and should be like this:
Code: Select all
'<wz-toggle-switch class="' + groupClass + ' hydrated" id="' + groupClass + '" ' + (groupChecked ? 'checked' : '') + '>',
Andrew aka ABelter // Waze L4 Map Editor
Statewide Area Manager // North Carolina
Major Traffic Event Marshal // South Atlantic Region (NC, SC, TN, KY)
abelter.waze@gmail.com
ABelter

Postby bz2012 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:09 am

We have the 'History' icon showing but it doesn't do anything when I click on it (except allow me to move it around).

Also WMEPH and WMEPH-beta have disappeared.
State Manager, Louisiana
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider

Postby crazycaveman » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:09 pm

I haven't seen that problem (regarding page never finishing loading) with the new update dialog, editor loads fine whether an update log is shown or not. However, regarding the update log, if there are several scripts that update and produce a scroll bar, I am unable to scroll the list with the mouse (in Chrome and Firefox, have to click and drag the bar). Would it be possible to make the list scrollable with the mouse wheel?
[ img ][ img ] [ img ][ img ][ img ]
ARC: South Atlantic Region
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Postby dBsooner » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:38 pm

Thank you, Justin! Good stuff! Is the update content capable of being HTML encode?
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
• AM: Eastern Oklahoma, DFW, Southern Florida
• Wiki: WME | Editing Manual | Best Practices | FAQ | Places
• AT&T | iPhone XS Max | iOS 13.5.1 | Waze Latest Beta
dBsooner
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5

Postby dBsooner » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:51 pm

JustinS83 wrote:
dBsooner wrote:Thank you, Justin! Good stuff! Is the update content capable of being HTML encode?

Yes, you can pass html for the content. Just don't do anything to crazy and change the look of the window or I'll have to start sanitizing the css and that's no fun :)

Just want to pass in a UL with LIs. Basically take what I’m already doing and pass it to WazeWrap instead of my own alertbox. Gracias!
dBsooner
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5

Postby dBsooner » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:16 am

JustinS83 wrote:
crazycaveman wrote:I haven't seen that problem (regarding page never finishing loading) with the new update dialog, editor loads fine whether an update log is shown or not. However, regarding the update log, if there are several scripts that update and produce a scroll bar, I am unable to scroll the list with the mouse (in Chrome and Firefox, have to click and drag the bar). Would it be possible to make the list scrollable with the mouse wheel?

I noticed the scroll wheel was not working when I was developing it but I don't see a reason for it to not work. I tried forcing it and still no-go. Not sure what is going on to be honest.

I see this behavior in other webpages. One of which is my companies MNS / RMM portal. If I click to see a systems profile (popup of a ton of info about a computer / server) it opens in a overlaying div. wheel doesn’t work to scroll. Have to use scroll bar. Also, page down / page up doesn’t work either, unless I click somewhere in the actual div first. I think this is a problem with Chrome and handling DIV layer scrolling.
dBsooner
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5

Postby dBsooner » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:40 am

Found an interesting z-index issue tonight. I can't seem to get the z-index high enough to be on-top of the UR Panel, but going to 10000 instead of 1000 gets above the turn restriction arrows. I found this by going directly to a UR in the URL (while I left my disabled turns enabled).

EDIT: Yep and I see a bug with URC-E too. LOL.

2019_02_18_18_34_55_Waze_Map_Editor.png
(194.86 KiB) Downloaded 874 times
dBsooner
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5

Postby dBsooner » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:51 am

JustinS83 wrote:
dBsooner wrote:Found an interesting z-index issue tonight. I can't seem to get the z-index high enough to be on-top of the UR Panel, but going to 10000 instead of 1000 gets above the turn restriction arrows. I found this by going directly to a UR in the URL (while I left my disabled turns enabled).

EDIT: Yep and I see a bug with URC-E too. LOL.

2019_02_18_18_34_55_Waze_Map_Editor.png

I wasn't going to mess with the zindex to get on top of that stuff but people won't stop pointing it out. So. FINE.

Lol! Hey. You don’t gotta fix it. I only mentioned it so others might not. Hehehe. Thanks for fixin it!
dBsooner
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5

Postby dBsooner » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:56 pm

ehepner1977 wrote:As more scripts add the ability to store settings (thanks all of you) it occurred to me that I probably have a few scripts with different settings on my laptop and my desktop. So, the question I have is, does one set of values overwrite the other, or does WW only apply the saved settings on a brand new install of the script in question?

In URC-E world, and I believe in most (if not all) Justin's scripts, there is a timestamp added to the settings store for the individual script. If the settings retrieved from the server for the script have a newer timestamp than what is stamped for the local settings of the script, then the server settings overwrite the local settings. Make sense?
dBsooner
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5

Postby DrivingWithBill » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:24 pm

This is helpful and starting to be able to use scripts on multiple devices.

Are the script settings cross platform compatible (OS and browser)? Can you elaborate on PIN number security is this viewable by others who manage the script? Is there a profile built on what scripts I am using? If I don’t create a PIN is there a central record?
-Drivingwithbill

this space intentionally left blank
DrivingWithBill
Area Manager
Area Manager

Next

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts