Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by DMZamora
turbomkt wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:31 pm Does it not load at all?  I just adjusted this RA.ra utility.png

Not at all, it doesn't even appear in the left pane.
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
turbomkt wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:43 pm It is working for at least two of us.

I would suggest reinstalling the script first. See if that fixes it. If it doesn't, try running the script as the only one. There may be a conflict with another script or extension.

Had to restart Windows for an update, and the script started to work again magically. Weird thing, 'cause restarting the browser didn't solve it.

Well, thanks for your efforts, dudes 👍
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
MohamadEB wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:04 pm The script does not work on New Editor version 2.177

+1
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
Let me see.... Maybe because that wasn't posted anywhere, *and* the script didn't auto updated here?

But anyway, thanks for the hint 👍
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
JustinS83 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:54 am
DMZamora wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:39 am Let me see.... Maybe because that wasn't posted anywhere, *and* the script didn't auto updated here?

But anyway, thanks for the hint 👍

Crazy idea, you could manually check for udpates before posting. 🙄

Surely, but people fail sometimes. A "Did you checked for updates?" would have driven me to a less sarcastic reply 😁
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
DownPeriscope wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:09 pm I've been told that we shouldn't actively ask for updates and fixes to broken scripts.

So I'll just sit here like a puppy, actively trying not to look at the sausage on the table, hoping for mercy. ;-)

Why? Many times the author doesn't notice the problem until someone asks for a fix.

DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message
Last edited by DMZamora on Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by DMZamora
turbomkt wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:07 pm
DMZamora wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:38 pm  
Ideally the first post reporting the script as broken will be all that's needed.  A bunch of posts saying "It's broken for me, too", unless there are logs or behavior that weren't previously included, aren't going to add to the discussion.

Oh, surely, just once is enough 👍

DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DownPeriscope
YanisKyr wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:23 pm Just a heads-up in case the news haven't reached the dev; with the latest WME update this script is no longer working.

There you are, trying to draw the script developer's attention - and all you get is mine... 

Sad, isn't it? A bit like clicking on this 'active' topic, hoping to find a post, promising to solve the problem "soon" (TM) ;-)

DownPeriscope
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message
Kind regards,

DownPeriscope

https://imgur.com/iEXamh4.png

SM Rhineland-Palatinate
AM Westl. Sauerland, Märkischer Kreis, Pfalz & Rheinhessen.

Edits mainly in the Netherlands and Germany.
Messages may contain humour, including but not limited to irony and sarcasm. Readers who take everything seriously are advised to cover their eyes. ;-)

Post by DownPeriscope
I've been told that we shouldn't actively ask for updates and fixes to broken scripts.

So I'll just sit here like a puppy, actively trying not to look at the sausage on the table, hoping for mercy. ;-)

DownPeriscope
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message
Kind regards,

DownPeriscope

https://imgur.com/iEXamh4.png

SM Rhineland-Palatinate
AM Westl. Sauerland, Märkischer Kreis, Pfalz & Rheinhessen.

Edits mainly in the Netherlands and Germany.
Messages may contain humour, including but not limited to irony and sarcasm. Readers who take everything seriously are advised to cover their eyes. ;-)

Post by dspille
This is so great! Thank you much!
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message