Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by JustinS83
steelpanz wrote:So now that you created this awesome addition, is there any chance WME provides you the ability to have a mouse-over bubble to act as a legend? :)
You mean the tooltip that already exists? :lol:

https://imgur.com/L7uccvF.png
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Arnoniem wrote:Ian, I have the WME FU "red squares" active/visible, so I'm pretty sure it's not that, although the behaviour is similar. It's all over the screen/map.
I've never seen anything like this before and cannot reproduce. > 1600 installs and you are the first one to report something along these lines so I'd say it's probably a unique setup that is causing this. Have you checked the console for red errors that might be related to this script?
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
steelpanz wrote:
JustinS83 wrote:
steelpanz wrote:So now that you created this awesome addition, is there any chance WME provides you the ability to have a mouse-over bubble to act as a legend? :)
You mean the tooltip that already exists? :lol:

https://imgur.com/L7uccvF.png
True, but every enhancement opens the door for another. :lol:

Does WME's interface allow for mouseover tips when hovering over the Google Place link or possibly even the PP itself? Essentially, if it's orange: a "Possible POI duplicate" bubble when hovering over one of those areas.
You mean, like it also already does? ;)
tooltip.png
(46.77 KiB) Downloaded 505 times
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
WazingArch wrote:Suggestion: Maybe it's a good idea to add an option to Map Changes menu that toggles which Places are linked and which are not. Thus we can check the map at a glance.
I'm sorry, I don't follow. What do you mean "toggles which Places are linked and which are not"?
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
WazingArch wrote:I mean an option that hides or shows which Places are linked similar to the "Show lock level" option. It could be "Display place linking". Or this could be a check in Magic script - I am not sure how important is Place linking for Waze map.
PIE_MapMenu.png
Yes, this is more of a function for Magic. It is on my to-do list already.
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Update released - 2018.04.16.01

Adding option to automatically open the PUR for a selected Place (should work even with the PUR layer disabled)
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
WazingArch wrote:Hello, may I request a little improvement to the script? Is it possible the script to hide relevant place names when Places Filtering feature is used to hide places? This will make the script much more convenient to use.
Best regards.
Yes - this was on my list a while ago and started looking at it and then squirreled. Can't promise a timeline, though, because from what I remember it wasn't straight forward to implement.
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
lg1992 wrote:I've met an RPP that is marked with a red circle by PIE. It proves that RPP may also be linked to an external provider. Is it possible to show the External Provider controls for RPP and enable changing them?
Please provide a PL
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
lg1992 wrote:
JustinS83 wrote:
lg1992 wrote:I've met an RPP that is marked with a red circle by PIE. It proves that RPP may also be linked to an external provider. Is it possible to show the External Provider controls for RPP and enable changing them?
Please provide a PL
It's already there, in the text. Here it's again: https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=il&lon ... 251.108252
Thanks! I'm mobile most of the day so I'll take a look tonight
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
lg1992 wrote:"Show lock buttons for RPPs" doesn't work anymore.
It's working for me. Check your console for errors.
Screenshot - 4_27_2018 , 9_02_46 AM.png
(40.03 KiB) Downloaded 441 times
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message