Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by JustinS83
Update released - 1.02.11

Added nav point linking to point places.

All point Places will have the chain icon above the categories list. Enabling the "Link nav point" option will default this to on. If you have the unbroken link, the navigation point will not be moved when the point Place is moved. If you click on the chain it will toggle between the two states, but de-selecting this Place and selecting another Place will revert to the script's default setting of "Link nav point".
Screenshot - 2017-08-15 , 12_25_10 PM.png
(2.25 KiB) Downloaded 778 times
Screenshot - 2017-08-15 , 12_25_32 PM.png
(3.69 KiB) Downloaded 776 times
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Update released 1.02.17

External providers link hidden for <= R2
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
There was an issue where it was hiding from everyone...this is fixed. Sorry! I someone goofed copying from tampermonkey to greasyfork to publish.
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Update released - 1.02.20

Shortcut (ctrl+shift+a) added to toggle hiding/displaying area places (thanks tonestertm for the suggestion!)
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Hey all!

I just saw that PIE has passed 1k installs! Thank you everyone that has helped turn my little script to my fix Place annoyances into something so widely used and has grown to help with so much :)

Keep the suggestions coming, I love to hear them!
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
RussPA wrote:Yes it is a great script which solves many annoying issues and makes editing easier! Unfortunately, changes in the latest beta broke some of the PIE functions.
Yes, the beta just came out this morning. Be patient :)
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
The recent beta changes will break the closest segment (hover and select) functionality. I won't have time today to work on it but will hopefully get to it tomorrow.
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
RussPA wrote:There is also the alt-R shortcut for creating an RPP, it just gives a blank details window. This is a function I use often. Thanks
Yeah, that'll be fixed with the closest segment stuff.
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Got closest segment working on hover in the latest PIE Beta. Showing when the Place is selected is a bit of an issue, still.

Closest segment in PIE Beta will only work in WME beta. Too complicated to support both WME production and beta with this.
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
n4dog wrote:For some reason the closest segment is not working for me this morning. https://prnt.sc/gko6i5
Because of the beta-> production push. I have a fix, but have some paying work that needs done before I can push PIE beta to PIE production.
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message