Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by JustinS83
Update released - 1.01.01

Je parle français! French translations added.

Changed the Place name text so it is hopefully easier on the eyes (thanks to MoM for helping figure out how to get it to display on top of Places & segments!).

Pressing CTRL+C over the crosshair on a selected place will copy the PL for that Place, centered on screen, at the zoom level defined in settings.

Current version now displays under the script name in the script's tab
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
sketch wrote:Oh Lordy, who made the place names so fat? Would you please make this optional? I can read regular text.
It's an intermediate step to improve the legibility due to the number of complaints about it being hard to read (despite it being the same that was used by PlaceNames and no complaints on that thread... :| ) until I can add something so the text can be customized. The bold made white text w/black border a little easier to read.

Customizable font for Place names is next on my list
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Update released - 1.01.02

"The Place names are too small!", "The place names are too fat!", "I can't read the Place names because of the color!"

Well...customize to your hearts content. Can now change the font color, font outline color, font size, outline width & set the font to bold.

Complaining about the font not being legible will now be met with ridicule of your own choices :)
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
WAS LITERALLY WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO DO THIS AND POST A PICTURE.

Thank you for not disappointing me :)
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Update released - 1.01.06

Added an option to force the crosshair PL to production (when copying only). Enabled by default.
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
turbomkt wrote:I have a request...when we use PIE to create a RPP, can the cursor be set in the HN field?
It already does this. There is some script that interferes with it working correctly, I just remember off hand which one throws an error and prevents the focus.
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Update released - 1.01.08

Added option to move the address to the top of the properties panel
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
tango259 wrote:Now if only we could flip the Street Name and House Number text boxes around so HN is on top. Who says the street name first? It's not "Fake St 123", it's "123 Fake St". Lol Would this be possible to add the option to do this, Justin?
It's on the list
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Update released - 1.01.09

Added the option to move the HN entry above the Street name entry in the address panel

PLA cost type will be set to Free when creating a PLA using the PLA button on a Place.

New translations:

Code: Select all

MoveHNEntry: "Move HN entry before street entry",
MoveHNEntryTitle: "Moves the House Number entry before the Street entry in the address editor"
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
AeRoBianCo wrote:
JustinS83 wrote:Update released - 1.01.09

Added the option to move the HN entry above the Street name entry in the address panel
And if I want the opposite as before saying first the Street Name and then the HN...
¿How can I change or revert the code?
(Almost) Everything I add is added as an option for this reason. Just turn it off :)
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message