Switch to full style
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post a reply

Re: [Script] WME Place Interface Enhancements

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:32 pm

Yes, could also be good if the stores are increasing in consistent number pattern. Just a thought to take two cool scripts and combine the power....

Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:16 pm

Hello, Firstly I want to thank you for the excellent Script for places that is currently indispensable for me. In this last update I realized that by passing the mouse over the Google linked site, on the map I do not see the point of it and the distance from the Google site to the Local Waze. Am I doing any wrong configuration or is it Bug?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:17 pm

G_W1Z wrote:Feature suggestion: when viewing place images in the picture browser and an image is clicked on, could the username and timestamp be displayed with it? Right now it's just the picture, which could be to simplify the viewing experience.

[ img ]

Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:41 pm

Now if only we could flip the Street Name and House Number text boxes around so HN is on top. Who says the street name first? It's not "Fake St 123", it's "123 Fake St". Lol Would this be possible to add the option to do this, Justin?

Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:15 pm

Like the new update notification window. Nice.

Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:30 am

Really appreciate all the work, time and effort you guys are doing!

Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:39 pm

What would we do if we had to go back to a scriptless editor?? I can't even imagine it.
Really appreciate all the time and effort this must take.

Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:23 pm

Thanks for your continued efforts on this very helpful script.

Adding RPPs today and noticing street name and city from the closest segment is not being auto-filled.

Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:23 am

his really at time saver. THANK YOU!

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:40 am

Does anyone have issues with PIE loading with either Route Speeds (MOM fork) or WME GIS loaded?
Post a reply