Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by PhantomSoul
Super useful. Thanks!

Thanks also for fixing the Jersey bug so quickly. :)
PhantomSoul
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by ramblinwreck_81
Looks like my 'favorite website links' go away when there is a new update to the script. I've noticed this happened once before. Is there a way to prevent having to re-enter favorite web links?

thanks. Love the script.
ramblinwreck_81
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by ramblinwreck_81
Feature Request:
For the state unlock forums, would it be possible to reset the unread post counter to zero after visiting the forum for a given state? I monitor our SER states unlocks to make sure a request gets attention quickly.
As it is now, I have to review every post, even those that another editor has responded to. I'd rather not have to review each new unlock request when another editor has responded to the original post.

thanks
ramblinwreck_81
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by ramblinwreck_81
JustinS83 wrote:
Am I correct in memory (I am at work and don't have the script loaded atm) but the unread counter is only what shows up on the first page/listing for unread? So if you read all of the first page listing for a given state search the number will become zero in Wazebar.
Correct[/quote]

That doesn't work for me either.

Would it be possible to add a button that either marks all unread as read or all before a certain date as read?
ramblinwreck_81
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by ramblinwreck_81
JustinS83 wrote:
ramblinwreck_81 wrote:
JustinS83 wrote:
Am I correct in memory (I am at work and don't have the script loaded atm) but the unread counter is only what shows up on the first page/listing for unread? So if you read all of the first page listing for a given state search the number will become zero in Wazebar.
Correct
That doesn't work for me either.

Would it be possible to add a button that either marks all unread as read or all before a certain date as read?
No - as I said, it's a function of the forum, not Wazebar. Go into the forum and click the Mark all as read link[/quote]
hmmm. there is no mark all as read button in the state unlocks. (if there was, I wouldn't ask :P ) But I get it, it's not possible to code one in. thanks
ramblinwreck_81
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message