Switch to full style
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post a reply

Re: [Script] WME Image Overlays (0.7)

Fri May 05, 2017 2:42 pm

This is an awesome script. Was able to use it to set up a new subdivision easily. Thank you for doing this!

Cheers!

Re: [Script] WME Image Overlays (1.4.0)

Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:43 am

SeveriorumPatrem wrote:...I hadn't realized it did that when I put this together, but was brought to my attention by the great iainhouse, lol. :oops: :lol:

Confess, how much did he pay you :!: :?:

Tue May 02, 2017 1:02 pm

Can stop using tracing paper now!
Brilliant Script allowing for zoom, rotation AND transparency; you seem to have thought of everything.

Re: [Script] WME Image Overlays (1.3.1)

Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:54 pm

If you want to start voting then I'd go for more space for the image rather than post addition adjusting.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Re: [Script] WME Image Overlays (1.3.1)

Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:39 pm

Sorry i wasn't clear, I was referring to your plans for changing the controls which will presumably give more room for positioning the import. Simply meant that I feel that will be better use of your time and effort than developing editing of an already saved image.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Re: [Script] WME Image Overlays (1.0)

Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:25 pm

For some reason, I find that there is no-longer a way to name and save an overlay.
I still have those I have made earlier, but can't add to the list.

I thought there might be a hidden limit on how many I could have named, but even when I delete several, I can't add a new one.

Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:57 pm

My bottom line contains the name of an image I already stored. I don't see a new bottom line.

Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:20 pm

Not sure what the problem was (perhaps a loose nut on the keyboard at this end!), seems to be working ok now.

Wed May 03, 2017 11:36 pm

It's great, tk

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI Y600-U351 mediante Tapatalk

Tue May 02, 2017 1:26 am

Very cool. Thanks!
Post a reply