[Script] WME Image Overlays (1.4.2)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Image Overlays (1.4.0)

Postby WazingArch » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:56 pm

jm6087 wrote:
WazingArch wrote:Hi, I am pressing this button but nothing happens. Am I missing something? Thanks.
screenshot_77.png

Have you already added the image to the map?

I attach the image to the map, and if I click on its name the image disappears. Is this an expected behaviour?
Coordinator BG • Global Champ • CM Manager BG • Translator
[ img ]
Уики България | Best map editing practice
WazingArch
Coordinators
Coordinators

Re: [Script] WME Image Overlays (1.4.0)

Postby WazingArch » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:07 pm

This script is broken again. Now it is not possible to switch between attached images and show them.
[ img ]
WazingArch
Coordinators
Coordinators

Re: [Script] WME Image Overlays (1.4.1)

Postby WazingArch » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:33 am

Glodenox wrote:Version 1.4.1 has been released with the fixes for the latest changes made by Waze.

Hi, the script is still broken - it is not possible to choose from the attached images.
[ img ]
WazingArch
Coordinators
Coordinators

Re: [Script] WME Image Overlays (1.4.1)

Postby WazingArch » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:27 am

This is a very helpful script for the advanced editors, but it has some issues. I cannot identify the exact steps to reproduce them, but when trying to re-align already attached image, the image becomes not-selectable in the list, and must be imported again.
[ img ]
WazingArch
Coordinators
Coordinators

Re: [Script] WME Image Overlays (1.1.0)

Postby westfordjoe » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:17 am

I created a great overlay of a very complex interchange. It was working great and now won't load anymore. It took me a long time to get everything aligned properly, and it was working great. I've restarted my computer (iMac), restarted Chrome, turned every other extension off, all to no avail. A previous overlay I created still opens. Help please! Any ideas!

Follow-up: I started over and created a new overlay. It was working fine until I refreshed the screen. Now it won't load anymore. The previous overlay created months ago still opens.
westfordjoe

Previous

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts