Switch to full style
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post a reply

Re: [Script] WME Image Overlays (0.7)

Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 pm

Great help. This works very well in both (Beta and Prod).

Re: [Script] WME Image Overlays (0.7)

Wed May 03, 2017 7:14 pm

Had my first occasion to use it this morning. THANK YOU! I was able to add a whole new subdivision of HNs in about 1/10th the time.

Re: [Script] WME Image Overlays (0.8.4)

Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:13 pm

Thank you for this valuable tool, but....

Please, please, please, can we get finer movement and sizing controls? (individual horizontal and vertical sizing would also be very nice)

It probably isn't true, but it feels like this last update made the controls considerably coarser. It appears that I get the same giant moves regardless of the zoom level now.

Re: [Script] WME Image Overlays (0.8.4)

Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:49 pm

Glodenox wrote:I haven't forgotten about that, but this was just a quick fix. Apart from the upscaling and downscaling I haven't changed anything in the latest release. I manage various other userscripts, not all of them publicly, as well as several tools and websites, so I'm spread quite thin along all these projects. That task is somewhat part of the todo-list I have for this script.

I understand, and I do appreciate all you do for the rest of us.

Re: [Script] WME Image Overlays (1.3.0)

Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:50 pm

SunDevil2213 wrote:Script appears to be broken...Once I import an image and attach it to the map, after a refresh of WME, the Image is no longer there.

That is the way it has always worked. You simply need to select the Image Overly tab and then select the image and it will reappear.

Re: [Script] WME Image Overlays (1.3.1)

Sun May 26, 2019 7:11 pm

Glodenox wrote:I didn't foresee that functionality as I assumed an image is always supposed to be positioned correctly when it gets saved and that its position doesn't change afterwards. The way the code is set up this wouldn't really easy to add, but it most certainly isn't impossible to look into it if more people want this.

+1 for the edit functionality.

Thanks for a great script, wouldn't be able to fix tunnels for the beacons' installation without it :)

I am wondering how easy would it be to be able to move/resize a specific corner or side, IE: I align the bottom side, it looks great but I need to resize the overlay to get it to match the scale, ideally I would be able to lock one of the sides and resize towards a specific side, right now every resize requires me to realign everything.

Thanks!

Re: [Script] WME Image Overlays (1.3.1)

Sun May 26, 2019 7:34 pm

Admittedly I had to use a specific chrome account, etc...
But why not? the scripts are great, I am using many of them. I don't do politics, just work ;)

Also, bear in mind that I an wearing an editor hat when I do this. Most staff members don't need to do this level of editing :)

Re: [Script] WME Image Overlays (1.4.1)

Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:44 pm

It sounds similar to the issue I faced where the local storage got corrupt.

Re: [Script] WME Image Overlays (1.4.0)

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:23 am

could you support more wider image format such as ecw and geotiff especially image with world file WGS1984?

Re: [Script] WME Image Overlays (1.0.1)

Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:33 am

It seems that the script does not work right now, correct?
Post a reply