[Script] WMEMagic

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WMEMagic

Postby lg1992 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:42 am

Originally the control panel of the script showed a check list under every color category and allowed to enable/disable any item. Now I only see the categories, no items under the categories. Please bring the items back.
Attachments
Magic.png
Magic.png (9.17 KiB) Viewed 410 times
Leonid, Country Manager, Israel
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby lg1992 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:34 am

It's an amazing script, but there's still place for improvements.

The script tends to mark segments on the map's edges as "City with only 1 segment". In all cases that I met there was no problem, as those were segments of a neighbor city. I think the script shouldn't apply this rule to segments that aren't completely on screen.

Suggestion: mark places with a street or city name for which either there're no segments on the map or the segments are far away.
Leonid, Country Manager, Israel
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby Levindof » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:52 pm

Unable to install it. I got the following message: "Aplications, extensions and user scripts couln't be added from this site." :cry:
Levindo Franceschini
Levindof

Postby LennyNRPD » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:34 am

Excellent work! Thank you for putting so much work into this and creating a great script!
ImageImageImage ImageImage Image Image
LennyNRPD
State Manager
State Manager

Postby ldriveskier » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:54 pm

voludu2 wrote:In addition to seeing highlights on segments locked above my rank, I would like to be able to see highlights on segments not in my EA.

Use case: Mapraid leader following up - evaluating mapraid work after mapraid is over, mapraid EA has expired. MAGIC would help.

Thank you for considering this request for enhancement.

I would like to see both of these also (highlights on any locked above an editor's rank and outside of an editor's EA). In addition to mapraids and cleaning up an AM area, it is useful for helping other editors (formal/informal mentoring or one-time help), reviewing an editor's work for an AM application, and probably many other reasons.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
MAR MSM, SM WV USA, LAM NE OH
ldriveskier
State Manager
State Manager

Postby ldriveskier » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:44 pm

subs5 wrote:For the warning that segment is not protected I have noticed an errors:

This minor highway (mH) roundabout is flagged as not protected when locked to L3, which is the correct level for the MidAtlantic Region (MAR). Notice that the mH segments from RA are not flagged even though they are L3 too. Not sure what is causing this flag.

It is being flagged due to the ramp attached to the SW part of that roundabout being locked at L4.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
MAR MSM, SM WV USA, LAM NE OH
ldriveskier
State Manager
State Manager

Postby laurenthembprd » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:12 pm

Same problem, I can't install this script :(
laurenthembord
ImageImageImage ImageImageImage
SM Morbihan
laurenthembprd
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby LaukinisBriedis » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:21 am

@GabryelTeixeira11 it will be better to contact your local community. There is settings by country in WMEMagic. Here you can find https://profundos.org/waze/magic/ who maintaine country based configs.
ImageImageImage
Country Coordinator: Lithuania
Local Champ: Lithuania
Country Manager: Lithuania
Wazeopedia lietuviškai https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/Lithuania/Pagrindinis_puslapis
LaukinisBriedis
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby LaukinisBriedis » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:06 am

dbcm wrote:Version 35 fixes your issue.
Thanks!

Thanks.
ImageImageImage
Wazeopedia lietuviškai https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/Lithuania/Pagrindinis_puslapis
LaukinisBriedis
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby LaukinisBriedis » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:33 pm

dbcm wrote:
LaukinisBriedis wrote:Is it possible to add AVERAGE SPEED CAMERA parameter in unneeded junction check?

Sure, give me a permalink where you have the issue.

Point A https://beta.waze.com/lt/editor?env=row&lon=24.47032&lat=56.11759&zoom=5&segments=344723927
Here begins/ends ASC zone. Segment is split, but has speed 70kmh both directions.
Point B https://beta.waze.com/lt/editor?env=row&lon=24.46623&lat=56.14786&zoom=4&segments=344229659 the same zone, but other end/begining.
ImageImageImage
LaukinisBriedis
Coordinators
Coordinators

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts