Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Post by tcalvert317m
I have one suggestion. The highlights show when looking over an area at high soon, but as soon as you zero in on segments, the highlights disappear. Usually nothing I wrong with segments.

Let me emphasize that thus is only minor.

Thanks,

Ted
tcalvert317m
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by tcoupload
I know that others have provided ways to install this script, but here is my input :)

1) Download WME Magic from this link
2) Open the file in Notepad
3) Select and copy all text
4) Open Tampermonkey within the browser
5) Select the option to create a new script
6) Replace all text inside the editor by selecting all and pasting
7) Save the script

Hopefully this works for everybody
That is the better way at the moment 8-)
tcoupload
Send a message

Post by tenetienne
Are ground level RR tracks and local streets supposed to get Segments Intersecting highlights also? I've noticed a few and this one here in New Hampshire, U.S. is showing it, so I decided to mention it. Using the latest version of Magic, 172 and that is the only script running. I haven't read through this entire thread, so if this case is normal, I'll just leave it.
Thanks
tenetienne
Area Manager
Area Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by tenetienne
In my AM portion of Manhattan, I'm seeing a lot of "Segment breaking routing" that aren't just arbitrary, but very nicely follow a pattern. I've disabled all my scripts except for Magic. Toolbox and other Chrome extension store scripts aren't running either.
With Manhattan being nicely laid out in a grid, it's very easy to see where a lot them lead off from the same cross street, or end at the same cross street. They've only shown up in the past day or so and I don't know why it seems to only be this one portion of Manhattan. This PL is central to the area.
tenetienne
Area Manager
Area Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by thiagoeriksson
Great!!!
thiagoeriksson
Send a message

Post by TinoTico
AILe85 wrote:Hi !

Since the latest WME update (May, 1st), WME Magic doesn't show any highlight (for French editors), although many boxes are ticked. I can't believe everything is correct in my area :lol:

Does anyone have the same problem ?
The same with me in Egypt
TinoTico
Map Editor - Level 6
Map Editor - Level 6
Send a message