Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by juliansean
Not everything is highlighting in the US either (roads not locked to the appropriate level for one.)
[https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... ,516048880] is not highlighting even though it's locked to 3 and should be locked to 4 per our Wiki.
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM
SM: TX, LA, MS, AR, OK
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS

Post by juliansean
juliansean wrote:Not everything is highlighting in the US either (roads not locked to the appropriate level for one.)
[https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... ,516048880] is not highlighting even though it's locked to 3 and should be locked to 4 per our Wiki.
This is working again! Thank you.

Respectfully,

Sean
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS

Post by juliansean
Is there any way we can get Magic to decrease the number of times it shows "segments intersecting?" The guidance continues to be "turn that feature off." But, it's a great feature when it works. If it just would stop showing all kinds of false ones, we could advise to turn it back on. So many unnecessary edits being made during the MO/KC raid due to this one feature. Thank you!
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM

Post by juliansean
Hugo_Moreira wrote:Hi guys.

@dbcm is out of office for a few days. Please be patient.... Magic will be live again SOON
Ok, thanks for letting us know. Hope dbcm is getting some much deserved vacation time from scripting. :D

Sean
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM

Post by juliansean
dbcm wrote:Hi gang, version 199 is out for grabs.

Hope it fixes this issue.

Enjoy.
Thanks for taking the time to fix it for us. We appreciate it!
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM

Post by juliansean
In the SCR we don’t put speed limits on PR type roads. But when I have the selection for missing speed limits it flags PR type roads. Anyway to remove PR from the check? Thank you!
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM

Post by juliansean
dbcm wrote:
juliansean wrote:In the SCR we don’t put speed limits on PR type roads. But when I have the selection for missing speed limits it flags PR type roads. Anyway to remove PR from the check? Thank you!
As i don't control how communities configure Magic, i need a PL so i can check if it's a bug or a config issue
Good morning. Here is the requested PL https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... =518926480

https://prnt.sc/qbgwpt
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM

Post by juliansean
SuperDave1426 wrote:Out of curiosity, is this extension still being maintained...? :?:
The script was last updated on 3/30/2020 so I'd say yes.
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM

Post by juliansean
jm6087 wrote:I have a question as well. I noticed that there is an option in one of the sections that references an L4+ beta project. Should that be available for all to see?
I agree this needs to be removed. Especially a project that isn’t released to all. Thank you.
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM

juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM