Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:40 pm
Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:10 am
Thanks, it's now fixed.
Version 217 changelog
- fix double interchange
- several fixes to work on WME Beta
Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:42 pm
Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:27 am
Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:35 pm
Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:25 pm
iainhouse wrote:This has prompted me to try some experiments. Note that I installed the new version earlier today without problems. So I removed Magic, then re-installed it - and got an error myself! The error about "cannot install from this site". That was followed by the download bar appearing at the bottom of Chrome as the file simply downloaded as a normal download.
After a bit of experimentation, I think I found a factor that I haven't seen mentioned before by any of the other people who have experienced problems. The script would not install if I had a WME window open. I tried several times and it seems that, if you have a WME window open, it somehow interferes with the installation of the script. I've now been round several times and been able to consistently install/re-install without WME windows open.
So my suggestion is to try this:
I hope that will work for you. Beyond that, we're definitely into territory where I can't really help much more without setting up a remote desktop sharing session.
- Make sure Magic is uninstalled from Tampermonkey (and not installed in any other way)
- Copy the installation link https://waze.xpto.org/magic/magic.bundle.user.js to your clipboard
- Close Chrome completely
- Reopen Chrome with a fresh tab. If you have tabs set to open with Chrome, close them. If one of those was WME, I'm not sure what will happen.
- Paste the link into the address bar
- Wait for the page to fully load and show the code. Because it's minified and all on one line, this will take TamperMonkey a while to handle - maybe 20-30 seconds
- Click the Install button
- Check the Tampermonkey dashboard to see if it's there
Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:58 pm
Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:22 pm
Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:52 pm
Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:12 pm