Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by RolandDeschain79
turbomkt wrote:That's probably MoM that needs to handle that. With that said, there doesn't seem to be a huge difference between production and beta as MoM moves pretty quick with updates.
There's a few features (like copy/paste place info) that are only available to L2+ editors OR beta users. I figured it would be quicker to get added to the beta than to make L2 and would mean I no longer have to manually hack the script to access full functionality :lol:
RolandDeschain79
Send a message

Post by RolandDeschain79
I find WMEPH-AutoRunOnSelect, WMEPH-EnableCloneMode, and WMEPH-AddAddresses to be useful. I could see the last being potentially "dangerous" to someone not paying attention but the first two, WMEPH-EnableCloneMode in particular, save me a bunch of time while editting.

The copy / paste (clone) option really comes in handy when I'm cleaning up parking lots as quite a few have been added around me with little to no detail and copying the street & city from a business in the lot seems reasonable.
RolandDeschain79
Send a message

Post by russblau
jalondon628 wrote:I've discovered a new bug in this script where stop points cannot be created and updates to addresses are not taking. I've run WME unscripted and narrowed it down to this script. A few in my region have experienced the same issue.
I've disabled this script and the problem is not resolved. I think it is WMEUPMPT that is causing the problem. I will post in that script's thread.
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by RussPA
When you click the Add button to add a new Google link to a place and you hover over any item in the Google list, you no longer get the yellow dot for the link location. Once you select a link, then you see the dot, just not before.
RussPA  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Assistant Regional Coordinator - NOR
Global Champ - US
WME Beta Community Coordinator

Post by RussPA
Problem is due to a Google change, not WME. MoM is aware of the issue.
RussPA  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Global Champ - US

Post by RussPA
bwawsc wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:30 am When I select a Place, I no longer see the "Run WMEPH" button, and the hot key doesn't work either. Is there a known incompatibility with some other script?

Incompatible with Toolbox.
RussPA  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Global Champ - US

Post by SanzClew
Good morning.

I was wondering if the harmonizer's link to a gas station locator can be updated? For Irving Oil, this is the more accurate link:

http://myirving.com/storelocator

Thanks!
SanzClew  
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by SeveriorumPatrem
Apologies if this has been brought up before and discarded.

After running the script, if it has no address info at all, two fixing options are provided:

* No HN (clicking jumps to the "House Number" field)
* No street: (jumps to the "Street" field, also unselects the associated "None" checkbox)

I can't think of a single reasonable situation where an editor responding to the "No HN" problem isn't going to also provide the Street if it is not already present. This process would run a little smoother if - when the "No HN" button is clicked and the Street is also set to None - the script would also unselect the "None" checkbox for Street, since we will otherwise be manually unselecting it anyway about 99.9% of the time as we tab forward to enter the Street info after providing the HN.

Thanks for your consideration.
SeveriorumPatrem
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by SeveriorumPatrem
Thank you MOM. :)

New observation - When creating a new RPP, the subsetting for "When the primary is 'No city' look for an alt city" does not seem to be working for me any more. Anyone else seeing this?
SeveriorumPatrem
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by SeveriorumPatrem
ehepner1977 wrote:
SeveriorumPatrem wrote:Thank you MOM. :)

New observation - When creating a new RPP, the subsetting for "When the primary is 'No city' look for an alt city" does not seem to be working for me any more. Anyone else seeing this?
**Cough** PIE **Cough**
Argh. Disregard. :oops:
SeveriorumPatrem
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message