[Script] WME Place Harmonizer

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Place Harmonizer v1.3

Postby MapOMatic » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:52 pm

There was a new WME release today that could cause some problems for multiple scripts. WMEPH has been updated (v1.3.97) and should be working now.
[ img ] [ img ]

AM Central KY | CM USA
MapOMatic
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby mudge42 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:21 am

When WMEPH flags an external provider as being linked to two Waze PPs, is there an easy way to determine where the other PP is?
mudge42
State Manager
State Manager

Postby jm6087 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:47 am

mudge42 wrote:When WMEPH flags an external provider as being linked to two Waze PPs, is there an easy way to determine where the other PP is?

PIE will highlight the duplicate places. I think Justin is working on drawing a line between the duplicate places as well.

Hint: I usually find that 25% or more of the duplicate places are stacked under the other place, so the first thing I do is move the PP and see if it is there.
jm6087
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Postby juliansean » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:54 pm

Another normal for duplicates is their parking lot. Another place I look immediately.

Sean
Sean Julian
MSM: TX, LA, MS, AR, OK
AM: Southeast FL, Boston, MA, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, Eastern California, Southwest KS

[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
juliansean
State Manager
State Manager

Postby MapOMatic » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:44 am

WMEPH v1.3.120

• A brand new look for the banner! Individual rows are highlighted based on their severity, or gray if they are only suggestions / informational.
  • "Area code mismatch" flag now displays the phone # entry box so you can fix it right there.
  • A lot of internal rewiring to make WMEPH faster.
[ img ] [ img ]

AM Central KY | CM USA
MapOMatic
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby G_W1Z » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:23 am

When I add a place detail and hit enter, WMEPH adds the detail but the field doesn't go away from showing on the panel. Also, when adding a new place it simply stays at the red dot when you click to add it, it doesn't open up the pane to add info
G_W1Z
Pennsylvania LAM (USA:NOR)
Waze Etiquette | Pennsylvania Editing
A Phoenix out of the ashes...
iPhone XS | Apple Car Play
[ img ][ img ][ img ]
G_W1Z
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby IamtheLexx » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:47 pm

When trying to retrieve the information from the Toronto group, a few areas give this error message:

Server Error in '/' Application.
The given key was not present in the dictionary.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.]
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) +12760397
WazeApi.WMEPH.LockLevelCheck(PnhValidationSet validationSet, PnhStateRules stateRules, VenueObject venue) in c:\Users\bhineline\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\WazeBrowser\WazeApi\WazeApi\WMEPH.cs:1212
WazeApi.WMEPH.ValidateVenue(VenueObject venue, Hashtable checkEnabled, VenueIndexes venueIndexes, WazeBrowserOptions options) in c:\Users\bhineline\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\WazeBrowser\WazeApi\WazeApi\WMEPH.cs:961
WazeApi.ValidationInterface.ValidatePlaces(Features features, Validation validation, LocationValidationEffective validationRules, String areaId) in c:\Users\bhineline\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\WazeBrowser\WazeApi\WazeApi\ValidationInterface.cs:531
WazeApi.ApiInterface.GetFeaturesFromGeoArea(String areaSelectedName, Features features, LocationValidationEffective& validationRules, AreaConfig areaConfig, Double distance, Boolean displayKml, StringBuilder& sbOutput, StringBuilder& sbKml, Boolean showOnlyResidential, Geometry geoArea, String forceEnv) in c:\Users\bhineline\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\WazeBrowser\WazeApi\WazeApi\ApiInterface.cs:2527
WazeApi.ApiInterface.GetFeaturesFromArea(String areaSelectedName, Features features, LocationValidationEffective& validationRules, AreaConfig areaConfig, Double distance, Boolean displayKml, StringBuilder& sbOutput, StringBuilder& sbKml, Boolean showOnlyResidential) in c:\Users\bhineline\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\WazeBrowser\WazeApi\WazeApi\ApiInterface.cs:2144
WazeBrowser._PlaceBrowser.Button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Users\bhineline\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\WazeBrowser\WazeBrowser\WazeBrowser\PlaceBrowser.aspx.cs:822
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +9782378
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +204
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +12
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +15
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1639

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.7.3062.0
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
Huawei Nexus 6P Android Oreo 8.1 | Nexus 5X Oreo 8.1
PM: Ontario
IamtheLexx
State Manager
State Manager

Postby Poncewattle » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:05 pm

Suggestion.

It'd be helpful if the phone number box would translate letters to digits.

For example: 833-2DEXSTA

Convert that to: 833-233-9782
Poncewattle
State Manager: Delaware
Area Manager: Luray, VA : Bronx, NY
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
Poncewattle
State Manager
State Manager

Postby IamtheLexx » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:12 pm

Poncewattle wrote:Suggestion.

I does for me, I always put in numbers like 416393CITY and 416393PARK and they get converted.
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
Huawei Nexus 6P Android Oreo 8.1 | Nexus 5X Oreo 8.1
PM: Ontario
IamtheLexx
State Manager
State Manager

Postby jm6087 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:42 pm

IamtheLexx wrote:
Poncewattle wrote:Suggestion.

I does for me, I always put in numbers like 416393CITY and 416393PARK and they get converted.

I think it is the "X" that is causing the issue. WMEPH must not know how to treat it.

I have reported this bug in the GitHub issues for WMEPH
jm6087
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts