Switch to full style
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post a reply

Re: [Script] WME Place Harmonizer v1.3

Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:47 pm

A recent WME update looks to have broken this script, it doesn't load.

Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:57 pm

Problem is due to a Google change, not WME. MoM is aware of the issue.

Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:00 pm

Release v1.3.144
Updated to work with Google sheets API v4. Hopefully works for everyone, but let me know if you notice anything strange. This hasn't been thoroughly tested yet :geek: .

Sun May 05, 2019 12:21 am

MapOMatic wrote:Release v1.3.144
Updated to work with Google sheets API v4. Hopefully works for everyone, but let me know if you notice anything strange. This hasn't been thoroughly tested yet :geek: .

Sorry to say, but since today, WMEPH is not working on Win Chrome, even if it's the sole script activated. If I can provide any helpful information, let me know.

Sun May 05, 2019 12:21 am

MapOMatic wrote:Release v1.3.144

Sorry to say, but since today, WMEPH is not working on Win Chrome, even if it's the sole script activated. If I can provide any helpful information, let me know.

Mon May 06, 2019 3:18 pm

Alpha_VA wrote:Sorry to say, but since today, WMEPH is not working on Win Chrome, even if it's the sole script activated. If I can provide any helpful information, let me know.

It is working fine for me.

Re: [Script] WME Place Harmonizer

Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:32 am

Windows 10, whatever the current version of Chrome is. :-) PH 1.3.146 is listed as active in Tampermonkey, but it's not doing anything on the map editor. Doesn't show up in the tabs in the left panel, and nothing appears as options when I select a place.

Just figured I'd mention that it appears to still not be working, at least for me.... :(

Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:58 am

SuperDave1426 wrote:Windows 10, whatever the current version of Chrome is. :-) PH 1.3.146 is listed as active in Tampermonkey, but it's not doing anything on the map editor. Doesn't show up in the tabs in the left panel, and nothing appears as options when I select a place.

Just figured I'd mention that it appears to still not be working, at least for me.... :(

I just check my WMEPH script and it seems to be loading with no problems. Same Version.

Are you missing any other scripts?
Anything in the Console Errors for MoM to look at?

Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:27 am

I'll try to get back into the editor and open the JS console in the browser when I load the page to see if there are any errors, as soon as I can.

Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:52 am

Crazy question...did you restart the browser?
Post a reply