Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by jangliss
I'm experiencing the same issue, but found that if I click the "Add House Number" button, and deployed a HN, then I could use the "h" key again afterwards. Seems to be almost like the double "h" issue.

Edit: I also just discovered if the "Next #:" box is empty, the "h" key doesn't do anything, but if I put a value in there, and tab off of it, then I can use the "h" key.
jangliss
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by JanKlaaseen
Bigbear3764 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:39 pm Been having issues the last few days using the script. I start on one street and add numbers. Works fine. Then I select another street, set my starting address and set up count. When I click on map to add house number, it adds the red balloon with no number in it. I add the house number manually. Try again and same red balloon with no number. If I refresh the editor on top bar,  then it works again till I close that street editing and move to another street.

+1

Me too. Error in edge, edge canary and firefox
JanKlaaseen
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by JanKlaaseen
Dancingman81 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:17 pm Heyho,

with the WME productive update from 15th May (version 2.159) after set from house numbers and leave the hn mode the fields will stay in the top bar, after enter the hn mode again there will be a second field bar.

+1

I am also unable to use the keyboard shortcuts.

JanKlaaseen
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by Javier_MDQ
Interesting! if I could suggest a small feature would be the ability to use one shortcut for one increment, and other different shortcut for another increment. Something like "a" for 1, and "b" for 97. This way I could enter in one segments all four corners at once, hitting a-a-b-a (ie 1, 2, 99, 100), then the next segment would be again a-a-b-a (101, 102, 199, 200) and so on.
Does it make sense, right?
Javier_MDQ
Send a message

Post by JimboBaggins1966
kjg53,

I like the numpad sequence change. I've been using your method of leaving unused HN's in the middle of the road. I'll try the numpad method next time I get a chance.
JimboBaggins1966
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by jm6087
Thank you Kevin
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
ricardost3 wrote:Hello, I would like to suggest an option to the power script to delete all the house numbers, at one time, as it has many inverted comnumeration segments
Thanks
Do you mean to clear all the house numbers at once? That already exists in this script.
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
gerdami wrote:
JustinS83 wrote:
It would be better if these were added to the Keyboard shortcut window and set manually by editors instead of hard coding shortcuts ;)
  • + / - are already used by Street View for zoom
  • Letter H is used for adding House numbers, hence why not U / D ?
As Justin mentioned, it would be better to allow the editor to set their own shortcut instead of hard coding it into the script and not allowing changes. Maybe someone has used U / D for some other script shortcut.

Hence, why hard code it?
Hence, why not allow the option instead?
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
I can't say that I have seen this happen.  Usually when the H does not work for me, I notice that somehow my cursor ended up in the search box and the H is being entered there.  Once I get the cursor out of the search box, it works for me.
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
There is a reported bug in WME Beta for using the "H" key to enter HN mode.  
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ