[Script] WME Rapid House Numbers

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Rapid House Numbers

Postby ArjoPoldervaart » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:37 am

Sorry for the late reply, somehow the forum didn't send me an e-mail notification. When the '26X' series is used, I have never seen it increase into something like 26AA. So I would say your proposal to increase from 26Z to 27A is perfectly fine.
In the second form, only the second number should increase, and that can easily go into three digits and shouldn't switch from e.g. 10-999 to 11-1, but just keep increasing, so 10-1000.
Hope that covers your question?
Area Manager: Eastern Noord-Brabant, West Maas & Waal, Druten, Nijmegen, Wijchen (NL)
[ img ][ img ][ img ]
ArjoPoldervaart
Area Manager
Area Manager

Previous

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts