Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by jm6087
brujofav wrote:jm6087
Do you have the Magic link to install it? please.
WME Magic | 1.0.101 | JustinS83/dbcm | http://waze.xpto.org/magic/magic.bundle.user.js | viewtopic.php?f=819&t=230927
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by JustinS83
Challenger3802 wrote:Well Tampermonkey was the go-to choice for Firefox users, until Firefox updated everything and broke all the script hosting.

"Starting in Firefox version 57, only extensions built using WebExtensions APIs will work."

"If a signed version is not available, contact the add-on developer or vendor to see if they can offer an updated and signed version of that add-on. You can also ask them to get their add-on signed."

I just hope the developers find and fix this problem
I run Tampermonkey in Firefox 66.0.3 with no issue.
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by tenetienne
I used to use Greasemonkey with Firefox and have switched over to Tampermonkey. It's nice having the same interface in the two different browsers when I'm using my Win 10 laptop.

My primary laptop though is my MacBook Pro and there also I'm using Tampermonkey. It interfaces with Safari and so it doesn't matter which browser or OS I'm using, they all have Tampermonkey installed.
tenetienne
Area Manager
Area Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message