Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by daveacincy
searchjaunt wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:13 pm Hi, 
It seems that the MTE selection is limited and doesn't show all events anymore.
Cheers,
Eddy

I believe it is supposed to only show MTEs that overlap with the currently set date range.

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by daveacincy
Webs101 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:02 pm WME Advanced Closures does keep crashing WME on me... BUT I have noticed it crashes much less if I keep the scripts sidebar tab open as default.

What are you doing when it crashes?  What exactly do you mean by crash -- is it the left panel going blank?

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by daveacincy
The "remove" functionality has not been working for some time. I'll admit I have never seen the UI show Ready to Remove. I did notice the dates in your listing are in the past.

If you send me the CSV, I can try to figure out what is happening. 

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by daveacincy
Advanced Closures v 2023.11.22.01 is now available and fixes it to work with the latest WME.

Dave

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by daveacincy
InstantT wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:11 pmis it work for you ?
For me no :'(

Yes, it is working for me and I believe others. 

Can you tell us where the problem is? Is it loading OK and its tab appears in the user script panel? What are you doing when it fails?  Are there any errors in the debugging console?

Dave
daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by daveacincy
Version 2024.01.22.01 should be available now and fixes recurring closures with the latest WME.

Dave

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by daveacincy
InstantT wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:36 pm Hi,

The last WME update broke AC 😭
Once the Apply button clicked, it stays at 0%😭

Please help the Teams Closures 

I have some changes that I think fix this problem in processing a CSV closures file. I have not submitted a pull request yet. I am going to do some more testing, but if anyone wants to try it and let me know how it works, use the Tampermonkey Import from URL feature with this URL:

https://github.com/dalverson/WME-Advanc ... /wme-ac.js

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by daveacincy
Version 2024.04.09.01 is now available on greasyfork, which has the fix for the error I saw in my testing. 

If others are still getting errors, we will need to get more details on those errors to be able to fix them.

Dave

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by daveacincy
Version 2024.04.11.01 should be available now from greasyfork and should fix the error that can occur during applying closures from a CSV file.

In addition, I am now able to merge updates into the wazedev AC repository, which means we wont have to wait for someone to approve any updates that I create for Advanced Closures.

Dave

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by daveacincy
Version 2024.04.15.01 adds sorting of the MTE menu and makes sure it is initialized when the AC dialog first opens.

Dave

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message