Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by lg1992
1. Locate a street that has house numbers and includes several segments.
2. Enter into the HN mode.
3. Select a number on an edge of a segment and move it to another segment.
4. Click "Save", then "Exit".
I see both the "before" and the "after" lines from the moment I have moved a number to another segment. The "before" line is still shown after I exit the HN mode and even after clicking Reload.

Working on Chrome, IL server.
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Leonid, Country Manager, Israel

Post by lg1992
Correct, but is it possible to remove the "before" line as soon as a number is moved, as it's done when a number is moved but remains anchored to the same segment?
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by lg1992
The new version of WME shows the buttons of NH NavPoints in the Layers menu, but they are disabled.
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by lg1992
Bug: If a house number includes a non-digit character, the tooltip only shows the street name. Here's an example. There're four numbers on this segment, all include a Hebrew letter. I added one with an English letter, and the tooltip doesn't show it either.
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by MajkiiTelini
SeveriorumPatrem wrote:This script solves those problems, but still does it after the fact, after HN edit view opened.
I probably don't understand you, my script does not need open HN edit view to show lines for all house numbers in all segments, which are visible on the screen. (So lines to some house numbers could not be seen, because their segment is ouf of the screen.)
SeveriorumPatrem wrote:I know there are issues with server calls if you want all this HN info up front, it is discussed on the other thread.
There is no other way how to do it. I did many optimizations to minimize server overload.
MajkiiTelini
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by MajkiiTelini
Oops, you are right. I completely forgot about the nonROW servers, although i know this issue from LMAO script...

It should be fixed now, please download version 0.5.1
MajkiiTelini
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by MajkiiTelini
That's weird for me. Script should not be able to do this, because it displays lines only for HNs, that are visible on screen.

"jump to address point" is not in planning now ;)
MajkiiTelini
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by MajkiiTelini
gOyDp wrote:Is there a way you could allow highlighting of forced HNs? There are forced HNs out there, even when they aren't clumped together. I'd love the ability to be able to see those forced HNs and work them.
Another color of dashed line would be enough?
MajkiiTelini
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message