[Script] WME HN NavPoints

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME HN NavPoints

Postby G_W1Z » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:37 pm

When I go to nudge a HN, it does not show the white line for it under a hard refresh. I recall it used to show the white line once it was nudged. Here is what I experience with all scripts/extensions but this disabled: https://i.imgur.com/PMlntdL.gifv

It looks like it initially turns it white as I begin to drag, but then it goes back to yellow once I drop.
G_W1Z
Pennsylvania LAM (USA:NOR)
Waze Etiquette | Pennsylvania Editing
A Phoenix out of the ashes...
iPhone XS | Apple Car Play
[ img ][ img ][ img ]
G_W1Z
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby jm6087 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:09 pm

G_W1Z wrote:When I go to nudge a HN, it does not show the white line for it under a hard refresh. I recall it used to show the white line once it was nudged. Here is what I experience with all scripts/extensions but this disabled: https://i.imgur.com/PMlntdL.gifv

It looks like it initially turns it white as I begin to drag, but then it goes back to yellow once I drop.

Are you using the latest version? I know I had that same issue not long ago but I believe that it has been fixed. The only issue I had yesterday was there were a couple that got stuck on screen (most cleared instantly) that forced me to hard refresh to clear. But that was the exception.

Edit: Watching your video, I see the dotted line moved but the color didn't change. I have never paid attention to that so take my previous comments with a grain of salt :D
jm6087
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Postby G_W1Z » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:26 pm

jm6087 wrote:
G_W1Z wrote:When I go to nudge a HN, it does not show the white line for it under a hard refresh. I recall it used to show the white line once it was nudged. Here is what I experience with all scripts/extensions but this disabled: https://i.imgur.com/PMlntdL.gifv

Are you using the latest version? I know I had that same issue not long ago but I believe that it has been fixed. The only issue I had yesterday was there were a couple that got stuck on screen (most cleared instantly) that forced me to hard refresh to clear. But that was the exception.

Edit: Watching your video, I see the dotted line moved but the color didn't change. I have never paid attention to that so take my previous comments with a grain of salt :D

I am on v0.6.5. I tried removing it entirely from Tampermonkey and doing a fresh install but the same behavior occurs as in my video.
G_W1Z
Pennsylvania LAM (USA:NOR)
Waze Etiquette | Pennsylvania Editing
A Phoenix out of the ashes...
iPhone XS | Apple Car Play
[ img ][ img ][ img ]
G_W1Z
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby W1QA » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:57 pm

I can confirm that if I move the stop/entry point for a HN that has a yellow line ... that it is white ... but after I save it returns to yellow. This is similar to G_W1Z video.

If I click on the chain in the status bar (to refresh the page) the line turns white.
Bob W1QA
area manager: north and central VT -- western MA

[ img ] [ img ] [ img ] [ img ] [ img ]
W1QA

WME HN NavPoints

Postby Larryhayes7 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:43 pm

I was working in Beta WME and noticed that HN NavPoints is no longer showing from layers. This is working fine in Prod WME and I have had 2 Country managers also verify that it is not working for them either. I am running FireFox v69.0 I have also tried reinstalling the script from GreasyFork to no avail.
Thank you
Larry Hayes
Tri-Cities NE TN / Middle TN Waze Area Manager

[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
Larryhayes7

Previous

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts