Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by jm6087
Have your script check to see if the native HN layer is turned on and if it is, and the you are at the zoom where native HN shows, automagically turn your script layer off.
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
lg1992 wrote:The new version of WME shows the buttons of NH NavPoints in the Layers menu, but they are disabled.
Currently you can disable That entire layer section and then enable it again. Then everything's under it should work.
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
dBsooner wrote:Does anyone use the tooltip? Meaning, do you use it to enter into HN edit mode? I am thinking about getting rid of it and going back to the speedier way of putting the HN Numbers on the map. It's MUCH faster to paint them all at once, instead of one by one (the way I have to do it now.. creating individual SVGs for each HN). Though it took me a while to actually get it to work, I don't know if the benefit of seeing the "tooltip" with the HN and Streetname with a pencil button to allow you to enter HN mode for that segment is worth the slowing down / memory overhead it creates...

Thoughts?
I have used this feature a couple times but I don't feel it is something that it is a big deal to get rid of it. If someone really prefers using it, they can just use the internal HN feature.
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Last edited by jm6087 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by juliansean
That's a handy script! Thank you.

Sean
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM
SM: TX, LA, MS, AR, OK
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS

Post by juliansean
After the WME (prod) this morning, your script causes WME to need to be rebooted after every save. I turned all scripts off, went through one by one. Yours is the only one that causes the issue. I have all scripts but yours back on and no issue.

I really like your script, so I hope it's an easy fix :).

Sean
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS

Post by juliansean
Great! Thank you!

Sean
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM

Post by juliansean
Having the visible HN's without be resource intensive is wonderful! RPP's can be checked in a fraction of the time. Thank you so much!

Sean
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM

Post by juliansean
When I use JAI and need to remember which color means what, I can look in the panel. Is there any chance we could get a cheat sheet added to the panel so I don't have to go back to the forums each time? I'm sure it will eventually become second nature, but until then, if possible, I would appreciate the add. Thank you.

Sean
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM

Post by juliansean
Yes, definitely having the issue. Having to click around multiple times, and then finally I'll be able to edit a HN. Would be great to get this fixed because this is one of the most valuable scripts I have when working places. Thank you!
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM

Post by juliansean
MajkiiTelini wrote:
But I must figure out another issue - after deselecting or moving HouseNumbers should be the lines visible again, but they are not...
That is a bug but not as much as not being able to edit a HN so glad you can fix the more important issue.
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM