Switch to full style
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post a reply

Re: [Script] WME HN NavPoints

Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:21 pm

Yes, definitely having the issue. Having to click around multiple times, and then finally I'll be able to edit a HN. Would be great to get this fixed because this is one of the most valuable scripts I have when working places. Thank you!

Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:30 pm

Yes, can confirm. WME model has changed.
This is resolved and pushed to greasyfork.

But I must figure out another issue - after deselecting or moving HouseNumbers should be the lines visible again, but they are not...

Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:16 pm

MajkiiTelini wrote:
But I must figure out another issue - after deselecting or moving HouseNumbers should be the lines visible again, but they are not...

That is a bug but not as much as not being able to edit a HN so glad you can fix the more important issue.

Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:46 pm

I agree with juliansean. Is it possible to squash that bug in the near future?

Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:32 pm

Yes. Should be fixed now in v0.6.4.

Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:41 pm

Thanks!

Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:37 am

It looks like that new WME version has broken NavPoints script...

I will look into this soon.

Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:58 am

MajkiiTelini wrote:It looks like that new WME version has broken NavPoints script...

I will look into this soon.

It doesn't appear to be broken to me. I still seeing my lines and HNs.

Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:14 pm

Works for me.

Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:26 pm

After revert of new WME version has started to work again for me.

I have just investigated the change in beta and pushed new version, which should work now in both prod and beta WME.
Post a reply