[Script] WME Enhanced Search

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Enhanced Search

Postby sketch » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:11 pm

JustinS83 wrote:
juliansean wrote:I am having an issue (and maybe I'm misunderstanding the script) where when a new editor asks for a downlock, and I copy their PL, enhanced search isn't just selecting the segment(s) but also allowing changes to my WME setup. In the past, ES would essentially strip &s=1234567890& from the pl, and it isn't doing that any more.

Thank you.

Example... https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor/?env=usa&lon=-96.57616&lat=33.13226&s=1630928343&zoom=6&segments=518202002,518202004 the $s=1630928343& from the editor's PL is no longer stripped in Enhanced Search

ES doesn't even parse that part of the URL, sonit doesn't matter that it isn't stripped - ES won't mess with the layers except to turn on the segment or places layers if they aren't enabled and segments or places is found in the url

At any rate, mine isn't handling segment selections anymore either.
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • tier one • new orleans
2017 chevrolet ss sedan 6mt • slipstream blue metallic
[ img ] [ img ]
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Re: [Script] WME Enhanced Search

Postby jm6087 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:21 pm

sketch wrote:At any rate, mine isn't handling segment selections anymore either.

Same here. Generally, a single search (PL or segment ID) seems to take me to the location. I have to clear the search box and enter the segment ID after the initial search for it to select.
jm6087
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Previous

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts