Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by Priso19
I didn't express myself well.

I thought about the zoom level in the permalink link created by the script.
At zoom 5, on a 13 "screen, I never see the permalink completely.

The idea was that the user could choose the level of zoom that will be in the created link so that it works with its configuration. For me Chrome zoom at 50%.

But for the creation of different links from the GPX, as you say, it's something else.

It's just an idea, to see if it's necessary.

Edit : Street need zoom 4 mini to be selected :(
Priso19
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by steveinark
Edit: Misspoke. The .gpx file format is the export files from some mapping programs. The one I use that exports it is ExpertGPS. Sorry for early post.
steveinark
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message
Last edited by steveinark on Wed May 22, 2019 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arkansas State Mgr (SM)
South Central Region Multi-State Mgr (MSM): AR + Louisiana - Mississippi - Oklahoma - Texas
Steve (Eureka Springs, AR)

Post by steveinark
JustinS83 wrote:
steveinark wrote:Justin, the .GPX file format ... .
Yes, I know, but that doesn't give us an example file to use for writing a script to do what was asked ;)
I edited my above post. Sorry, I misspoke. I use that program (above) to download from my Garmin, then it exports the .GPX formatted file for use on their maps, and I'm guessing other programs. I can send you a fairly short one as an example.
steveinark
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Arkansas State Mgr (SM)
South Central Region Multi-State Mgr (MSM): AR + Louisiana - Mississippi - Oklahoma - Texas
Steve (Eureka Springs, AR)

Post by Titan-ium
Good initiative, it would greatly facilitate our work, and would be a phenomenal time saving.
Thank you.
Titan-ium
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Le Partage en Force

Envie de nous rejoindre? C'est ICI

"La liberté de chaque avis est le fondement de la diversité intellectuelle, une mosaïque d'idées qui enrichit notre compréhension du monde."