Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by dchary2418
Hide or show ones with place descriptions? I see many where the text is copied off a website, which is a copyright issue.

Dave
dchary2418
Send a message

Post by dchary2418
Would it take too much time to enhance the Map Comment (MC) tab to enlarge point MC's to make it more visible on the map?

Current:
mapcomment.JPG
(112.95 KiB) Downloaded 340 times
Enlarged
mapcommentenlarged.JPG
(151.49 KiB) Downloaded 345 times
or to add filters for MC's that expire, have responses or created by certain editors?
Example:
mapcommentenlargebox1.png
(106.79 KiB) Downloaded 331 times
Thanks,

dchary2418
dchary2418
Send a message

Post by dchary2418
With URO+ and a couple of other scripts running. I cannot save a parking lot PUR approval. I start out at zoom 2/3 and mouse over a couple PURs and do the same thing panning the map and going into zoom 4, finally clicking on the PUR to approve. This does not happen all the time, and it doesn't happen with only URO or URO plus one other script

Places include
South Bend, Indiana
Crestwood, IL

Dave
dchary2418
Send a message
Attachments

Post by dchary2418
I checked for that, the getbounds code is copied out in the URO code.
dchary2418
Send a message
Attachments

Post by dchary2418
Is there a way to display PUR place names without having to hover over it on the map. This will help when physically trying to locate EV charging stations.
dchary2418
Send a message

Post by desoleh
I did not find my report in the feed when using feed filter "reported by you" and "Invert behavior of above filters"
desoleh
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by dfortney
I have also been experiencing the same two issues described above. A browser refresh of WME reliably solves the ‘unstacking’ issue with multiple URs in the same location. The keyboard issue with numbers is very irritating — hopefully the WME Context Menu fix puts this one to bed.
dfortney
Send a message

Post by dfortney
Fixed for me now. I don't know whether to thank Waze for fixing the bug or to thank one of our superlative scripters for masking the bug, but regardless I say Thank you!
dfortney
Send a message

Post by DisplayName
A Possible Enhancement:

When you hover over the UR and the options dialog opens you have to carefully move down and then to the right to click on the desired option. If you're moving too quickly your cursor goes of the box and it disappears. I happen to be using a touch-pad on a laptop so sometimes it happens two or three times in a row. Anyway, is it possible to stack them in a column rather than the current row format? Then you can just keep going down.

So this:

[Open in new WME tab]
[Open in new livemap tab]

Instead of this:

[Open in new WME tab] [Open in new livemap tab]
DisplayName
Send a message

Post by DisplayName
This looks good and works nicely. I like the auto open too. =]

One issue I've come across is that, when opening in a new tab, the URO tab shows up twice... and a few times it's actually continued to create more and more as I watched. Here's a screen capture for you:
DisplayName
Send a message
Attachments