Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by RussPA
G_W1Z wrote:Since the WME update today, the history preview for places is not showing. It would normally show like it does for segments (below):
This is a WME bug that's already been reported.
RussPA
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Assistant Regional Coordinator - NOR
Global Champ - US
WME Beta Community Coordinator

Post by RussPA
abc1357 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:26 pm  Thank you for looking into this.  May I suggest combining both features into a single "Closure Enhancement" script?

Thanks.

It would be nice if ALL of the history enhancement functions were pulled out into their own script, I think there are a couple of other scripts that also enhance some history elements.  Seems like it would make sense to have them all in one script.

RussPA
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Global Champ - US

Post by RussPA
dchary2418 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:10 pm Is there a way to display PUR place names without having to hover over it on the map. This will help when physically trying to locate EV charging stations.

Enable Public Place Names in the WME layers and it should show them, no script needed.

RussPA
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Global Champ - US

Post by SanzClew
Anybody else coming across a crash when toggling the WSLM custom icon flag? When I mouse over Chrome just dies, no matter what computer I'm on. Using a regular UR marker, I can see and use it like any other.
SanzClew
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by SanzClew
Twister-UK wrote: As a first attempt to resolve this problem then, please can you try uninstalling and then reinstalling the script, making sure you're taking the latest version available from the Chrome Store and not any older version you may have stored locally on your system.

That was the fix! Thanks.
SanzClew
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by Sapozhnik
Hello,

Is it possible to write several words in this form? How?
User want hide all which contained word1 OR word2 OR word3 ...

Sapozhnik
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 3
Send a message
Andrey,
Ukraine Waze Coordinator, GC, CM, Beta, ...
http://waze.com.ua

Post by SAR85
davidakachaos wrote:Hey,
I think I found a bug in the script. I noticed it when I was debugging something different. URO+ was flooding my console log with a error.
One error repeated very quickly; line 4079. But the real error came from line 4293:

Code: Select all

if((uroPendingCommentDataRefresh == true) || (uroWaitingCommentDataRefresh == true))
      {
         uroAddLog('check completion of comment data refresh for UR '+uroSelectedURID+' ('+uroPendingCommentDataRefresh+','+uroWaitingCommentDataRefresh+')');
         uroGetSelectedURCommentCount();
      }  
Now the situation that causes the error is when uroPendingCommentDataRefresh === false and uroWaitingCommentDataRefresh === true BUT uroSelectedURID === null (!!)

I think a simple fix like this would solve it:

if(uroURDialogIsOpen && (uroPendingCommentDataRefresh == true) || (uroWaitingCommentDataRefresh == true))
      {
         uroAddLog('check completion of comment data refresh for UR '+uroSelectedURID+' ('+uroPendingCommentDataRefresh+','+uroWaitingCommentDataRefresh+')');
         uroGetSelectedURCommentCount();
      }
Btw; I'm a sort of cheater :P I use the Userscript version on Chrome with TamperMonkey (not you Chrome extension) because I run multiple scripts for WME, just not all at once (turning off and on extensions isn't as simple in Chrome as it is in Tampermonkey)

This bug doesn't happen every single time, but the race conditions can be met :geek:
I have seen this as well, running the Chrome extension.
SAR85
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by SAR85
Twister-UK wrote:On the subject of using my scripts in Chrome, I don't recommend using the GreasyFork code via TamperMonkey as it's not a runtime environment I do any testing for, nor am I likely to devote much time trying to resolve any issues which are specific to the Chrome+TM environment.
Just a note: I use TamperMonkey with URO+ and several other Waze scripts on GreasyFork even when available as Chrome extensions and I've never had a problem. This isn't to say there aren't differences between the browsers and Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey but the scripts I've used do happen to work well on both.
SAR85
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by SAR85
crayzee wrote:Is there any way to reset or purge URO settings?
I assumed that they would be reseted after reinstallation but this was not the case. the settings were restored as before removal.
Try clearing your browser history. On Chrome, you only need to clear "cookies and other site plugin data".
SAR85
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by SAR85
I'm seeing the following error in the JS console. I'm using Chrome version 41.0.2272.118 m.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'innerHTML' of undefined
It's being triggered from uroTenthSecondClick() on line 4784.
SAR85
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message