Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by turbomkt
russblau wrote:RPP cloning is broken again by the latest WME changes. Now, if you clone a RPP, instead of creating a new Place it creates an empty Map Comment (point). Oddly, if you then Undo the edit that created the MC, and manually create a new Place point, it will be created as Residential and have the details of the cloned RPP inserted into it.
Same experience for me. I just hadn't gotten to posting about it :)
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 17
Send a message
--Mike
RC for Northwest Region (NWR Discord)
ARC for Southwest Region (SWR Discord)

Post by turbomkt
ajcadoo wrote:
Twister-UK wrote:
ajcadoo wrote:Not sure if reported, but URs that I comment on will remain visible on the map even with "With more than 1 Comment" selected as a filter. Known bug?
Setting the filter to hide URs with "more than 1 comments" would only cause a UR to be hidden after you commented on it if the UR already had one other comment. If you're simply commenting on untouched URs, then you'd need to set the filter to "more than 0 comments" to hide them as soon as you've added your own comment.
Wow I'm an idiot
I could have told you that...

Wait. I mean, I could have told you what the problem was :)
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
--Mike

Post by turbomkt
I'm not sure if anyone has shared this, but it says I haven't commented on this report...
URO None By Me.JPG
(71.55 KiB) Downloaded 508 times
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
--Mike

Post by turbomkt
Thanks to Navads_Import, some editors are asking for a way to filter PURs to not display these. Is it possible to add an invert option to "Show Places touched by a specific editor:"??
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
--Mike

Post by turbomkt
In this case, I think it's a need to know what the script does. It's not necessarily intuitive that a script for URs will add an RTC related function. It would seem more appropriate in Advanced Closures or Fix UI. So when it comes time to troubleshoot, people know where to look.
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
--Mike

Post by turbomkt
If it's a new place, there won't be a lock level. If it's an update to an existing place, PIE should display just fine.
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
--Mike

Post by turbomkt
Isn't that crosshair native WME? And then PIE can add an extra one in the left panel?
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
--Mike

Post by turbomkt
Twister-UK wrote:3.159 introduces the following...
  • RTC list in segment popup is now sorted by the closure start date/time, and now shows two-way closures correctly
  • In-app closures are now highlighted in the closures panel
  • Segment popup now lists alternate names
  • RTCs are now filterable by their associated MTE
  • Removes edit and clone buttons from in-app closures, as the only thing we should be doing with these is deleting and recreating if necessary...
Userscript version: https://greasyfork.org/scripts/1952-uroverview-plus-uro
Chrome Web Store version: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... mjcdghdphi
It looks like this also removes the edit and clone buttons for feed based closures?
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
--Mike

Post by turbomkt
The problem I have (and Tony feels it just as much since he works directly with the partner who is screwing things up) is feed based closures are being treated as in-app closures. When improperly set and using URO+, the only way to handle them is to remove and rebuild. I can't even get to the description field if there is one.

The answer you give may be pop ups. I find pop ups get in the way and only enable them when doing significant amounts of work that benefits from them.

With in-app RTCs I'd rather have the RTC highlighted (as it is now) but still be able to go into it/edit it, knowing I'm looking at something that might not work after the original expiration.

So back to my original issue - we need to be able to edit RTCs that were submitted via feed. Can we get that back?
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
--Mike

Post by turbomkt
Here's one that's good until noon your time. Until I edited it in incognito mode it was marked yellow and I could only delete. Now I can edit or delete but not copy. Added by wazefeed (appears as -5 if username isn't showing), reported by Kleinfelder_Global.
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
--Mike