Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by elljay23
I'm not seeing pop ups for any Place Updates. Misc -> Disable popup for: Place Updates is definitely unticked. :(
elljay23
Send a message

Post by elljay23
Hi, I'm not getting popups for PURs whether the Disable popup is ticked or unticked. :?

If I click a PUR it centres the map.
elljay23
Send a message

Post by elljay23
Thanks. Yes, noticed I can no longer click anywhere to close the picture and the button has changed from "done" to "next", neither of which are good IMO. Don't know how you manage to keep up with all the tweaks Waze make! :o Thanks for your efforts - makes the editor usable! :)
elljay23
Send a message

felohidalgo
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Felipe Hidalgo
Coordinador Costa Rica

WIKI COSTA RICA
EDITOR DE MAPAS
PUBLICIDAD EN WAZE

Post by firecul
Partially maybe, I'm getting a strange bug from the new version (in the Beta). I don't have more time tonight to look into it but I'll be available tomorrow to do so if you want me to try anything.
chrome_Waze_Map_Editor_-_Google_Chrome (64).png
(267.79 KiB) Downloaded 343 times

firecul
Beta tester
Beta tester
Send a message

Post by firecul
Twister-UK wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:24 pm You've got the popups from both URO+ and URC-E enabled there...

Yip that appears to be correct. Never seen the double pop ups before. I guess they might have been overlapping before this then?

Oh well, not an issue with this script, just ignore me 🤦‍♂️

I'll go try and figure out how to stop the pop ups from URC-E for now.

firecul
Beta tester
Beta tester
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
Can we just have the 2 devs tools either integrated together with on off switches OR one script for each dev? It's brilliant that we have such clever buggers among us, but it'd be nicer if the number of different things we had to install and use was lower, that's all :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2
floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
Would it be at all possible to be able to show cameras at a higher zoom or does the editor not give that info after a certain zoom level?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
Even another one or two levels would be good just to get an idea where to concentrate on.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by FourLoop
abc1357 wrote:It appears that the latest WME update yesterday changed something in the RTC section. All of the RTCs entered by me is now considered app added, not WME added. They show as yellow and the duplicate function is not available (after a reload of the tab).
It appears that WME no longer sends a "location" property in the request payload when a closure is added. When I experimented with this property on my own, I noticed that if the request payload included the "location" property URO+ doesn't highlight it, but if the "location" property is not included in the request payload, then URO+ assumes it's from the app.

Thus, now that WME is not be sending a "location" property by default, closures are getting highlighted by default.
FourLoop
Send a message
“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” - Henry Ford
https://s.waze.tools/beta.pnghttps://s.waze.tools/c4.pnghttps://www.totalpc.com/waze/Waze_AL_FL ... _flags.png
Managed Area: Missouri / Southeast Florida
RTC Area: Florida
Wiki Page