Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by biuick84
In my config, whenever I open WME (Beta or Prod), the feed filter is applied with my settings previously saved from another session. When feed is cleared and refresh is pressed, the feed is populated with default items (no feed filter taken into account), and only a full browser refresh makes it work just after loading (with last session settings taken into account).

The configs tested are exactly UR (all/with comments/without comments).

Tested without other scripts in Chrome anonymous mode. Didn't notice any relevant error in debug console (just a few Row-Descartes errors)
biuick84
Send a message

Post by Bmtg
I see a few posts back that the scale bar is now only set to one type of unit depending on a setting (Which?). Is there a way to disable that hiding? I use both unit type scale bars for different reasons. (I am meaning the scale bar that lives below the chat window).

Thx
bmtg
Bmtg
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Waze Southeast specific Links (Alabama, Florida, Georgia)
Southeast Wiki
Southeast Discord server

Post by bobbassplayer
Since I installed the URO script a couple days ago, it seems I can't view my editable area in WME any more. Has anyone else seen this, and would you know of a fix? Thanks.

(I'm running Greasemonkey in Firefox 23.01.1 on Windows 8 Professional.)
bobbassplayer
Send a message
Bob
Level 2 editor
Chester, Connecticut

Post by bobbassplayer
Twister-UK wrote:
bobbassplayer wrote:Since I installed the URO script a couple days ago, it seems I can't view my editable area in WME any more. Has anyone else seen this, and would you know of a fix? Thanks.

(I'm running Greasemonkey in Firefox 23.01.1 on Windows 8 Professional.)
Is it definitely URO causing the issue? It might not be quite the same issue you're having, but on my systems (two different Win7 PCs running FF and Chrome, with and without any scripts enabled) my editable areas only show up correctly after I force a map redraw by panning/zooming - when WME first loads up the whole map is covered in the dark grey "don't even think of trying to edit here" veil of doom...
Well, I stand corrected … it might actually be a FF issue. I have no script installed on my (Win7 Ultimate) PC at work, and my editable area shows up properly in Chrome. I just installed Firefox—again with no URO script installed—and my area does not appear at all, either on the map or in the bar to the left. Panning or zooming does not revive it.

Perhaps I just hadn't noticed at home before that my area was not appearing in WME in FF. I'll browse around the other forums and see if anything like this is addressed. Thanks!
bobbassplayer
Send a message
Bob
Level 2 editor
Chester, Connecticut

Post by bobbassplayer
Ah, here's the situation. The editable area layer was turned off in WME in the Firefox browser. I turned it back on, did some panning, zooming, and such, and it eventually turned itself off again. So I turned it back on again. I'll have to see if it does that again.

The layer seems to stay on in Chrome without extra intervention on my part.
bobbassplayer
Send a message
Bob
Level 2 editor
Chester, Connecticut

Post by Bogey2
Same here:
- Comment count on UR markers does not work anymore (do not use URComments script).
- Custom marker for tagged URs does not work anymore.

However I do get comment counts when I uncheck the [CONSTRUCTION] in the 'Custom marker for URs' section :roll:
Bogey2
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Samsung A51 | Android 11 | Wazer sinds januari 2014
CM: Nederland / RM: Noord-Brabant / AM: Oss en omgeving
Verzamelt Waze punten in een Kia Sportage 1.6 GDI FE

Post by Borgholio
I seem to be having issues with URs being hidden even when they shouldn't be. I can have URO set to show me everything, but some URs vanish as I scroll over to them.
Borgholio
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
You will be assimilated...bunghole!

Area Manager - Southern California, Highway 395, Yosemite National Park, Mariposa County and surrounding area.

[img]https:///NvxDK[/img] [img]https:///ZPXMBb[/img]

Post by bummerdude69
Chrome w/ only URO+ loaded. If I select only 'Last comment less than 7 days ago'. It hides the bubble and message count but not the UR flag itself. When I click (or even hover) on the UR it says there's no messages. Uncheck the 'Last comment less than 7 days ago' box, and the messages show up.
bummerdude69
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by bummerdude69
Twister-UK wrote:
Thortok2000 wrote:Yeah I'm pegging that as duplicate UR's.
With it selected do a permalink and see if the code in the URL changes, if it does, it's a different UR.
The UR ID is also shown in the popup ;)
:oops: Not just two, but at least three URs all piled on top of each other. :roll:

Thanks Twister for the tip!! :D
bummerdude69
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by bummerdude69
Turned out to have 8 stacked URs...

Is there a way to spread out stacked URs, or at least identify a stack?
bummerdude69
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message