Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by EECGeek
In FF while in the closure tab for a segment, using the duplicate function, does not allow to choose an event, unless the date field is clicked.
EECGeek
Send a message

Post by ehcool68
Hi - not sure if this is related to the previously-reported "uncaught TypeError" messages or not but I am seeing random existing places being flagged as "new place", and in at least one instance, it's the same place being flagged repeatedly over a period of a week or two. Sometimes the New Place marker pops up immediately, sometimes after the page is visible for 5 seconds or so.

In speaking to some other editors, it isn't just me, others have noticed similar but indicated that browser refreshes seem to resolve it.

I'm using latest version of Chrome under Windows 10, URO+ version 3.97, and it looks like this issue only happens when the WME Color Hilights script (ver 2.22) is also active. I disabled everything except these 2 scripts to recreate it, and flushed the browser cache.

PL is https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lo ... 515&zoom=8
plains church.PNG
(161.77 KiB) Downloaded 986 times
ehcool68
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
Twister,

Pretty sure I express the sentiment of the community, we really, really appreciate the work you (and the other script writers) put in, especially when something like this happens. Broken script, for whatever reason, and 12 hours later, voila, not broken script.

Again, thank you very much.
ehepner1977
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
juliansean wrote:Merry Christmas! The feed is filtering again! Thanks for all your work.
I sincerely hope that Twister's liver is filtering still :lol: . Seriously, I appreciate all of the efforts you make.
ehepner1977
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Last edited by ehepner1977 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by ehepner1977
G_W1Z wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:27 pm
Twister-UK wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:13 am Fans of the feed filter functionality will also notice that it's now disappeared - this is intentional, as the feed filter was only ever intended to be a short-term hack pending a native solution, and it's now time to retire it... 

Has a native solution been released?

Soon
ehepner1977
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by elljay23
Just a "me too" for not being about to hide URs in latest Chrome (31.0.1650.63 m) and URO+ 3.4 with the latest make over of public WME.
elljay23
Send a message

Post by elljay23
Woohoo, it works again! Thanks! :D
elljay23
Send a message

Post by elljay23
Is it just me - has the "Open in new WME tab" link started opening tabs zoomed out recently? I'm running 3.12 in Chrome. Thanks.
elljay23
Send a message

Post by elljay23
Please could you add a pop up to Place updates so it's possible to open the Place update in a new tab in the same way as URs and MPs. Trying to review them without being able to open them in a new tab is like editing with one arm cut off! :shock: :lol:
elljay23
Send a message