Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by Fredo-p
PesachZ wrote: Scroll up [emoji2] [emoji12]
Yes
Fixed in Dev version

Sent using Tapatalk for Android 4.4.2
Does that mean it's going to be released in an update or should have? Cause I'm experiencing it.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Arizona Wiki | @Waze_Arizona Twitter
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S8+

Post by Fredo-p
The "Green Fog" has been fixed, however, if you disable the option in URO, you get this:
orange box.jpg
(115.49 KiB) Downloaded 1108 times
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
I've disabled URO and the orange box has disappeared.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
I don't know if this URO did this, but, with the recent update, WME is now a lot lighter than before. Personally, I preferred the darker color of the editor.

Was this something that WME controlled? If it was, is there a way to manually change the color to a darker grey, like before?

Current light color
WME light.jpg
(20.4 KiB) Downloaded 1005 times
Previous darker color
WME dark.jpg
(35.92 KiB) Downloaded 1001 times
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
Twister-UK wrote: Yes, that's an undocumented fix in URO - when you deselect the white background option it sets the colour back to the default WME colour, but until this release it was using the darker grey that WME originally used when the grey background was first introduced. It now uses the lighter grey to match the present WME colour scheme...

It'd be trivial to include an option to use the darker grey as well, or even to make the background colour user definable - I'll add it to the to do list for the next release.
Cool. I was only looking for an answer. Didn't expect it result in a to-do entry. Making the background color user specific does sound like a interesting idea. It would help make things stand out more. Wonder what it would look like in all black.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
I've had fast scroll issues for some time. However, this isn't related to URO. I think Jemay is experiencing the same thing that I am. Whenever I have performed a few edits, and pan around, I get excessively/fast scrolling. If I zoom out, the movement isn't as severe. The issue goes away once I save.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
[FEATURE REQUEST]

Can the ability to display comment numbers and days on a UR be displayed under the UR like it's done on UR Coments? I don't want to install that script just to have that feature and it would complement this script very well. Maybe a code share?
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
URO+ is having some issues in WME beta with the update that came out.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
It's a conspiracy. He's working for The Man......

Beta looks good for me. Love the ability to hide that massive, and unneeded, profile section. I mean, I know who I am and where to find my info. That's what the profile page.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
The "Disable map move on UR selection" option isn't working for me.

In fact, it's making it much worse. When selected, I'm zooming in to some area not even close to the UR. With the option not selected, I'm zoomed in much closer.

[UPDATE]

I realized that the option is only when clicking on a UR, not when you zoom in. My other issue now is clicking the GPS icon. With the option selected or not, I'm not zoomed in properly. I'm guessing that's something this script can't fix?
Fredo-p
Send a message