Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by steelpanz
On the Places tab, Is it possible to filter only PUR's where the Wazer made the effort to include a house number? In more densely populated areas, I'd like to see if I can first support the efforts of those who attempted to add as much information as possible (instead of our typical submissions where, if we're lucky, we only get the proper name of the business), and I think it'd help address those if all non-HN PUR's were filtered off the map.
steelpanz
Send a message

Post by steelpanz
Awesome, thanks for adding that! I'm already seeing the benefits pay off this morning as I go through and prioritize PUR's!
steelpanz
Send a message

Post by steveinark
bz2012 wrote:Enhancement suggestion: a key that 'instantly hides' the pop-up box. (perhaps shift?)

Reason: when trying to click on a point place or end node that is within an area place, the pop-up often 'gets in the way'. This is especially problematic when attempting to drag an end node as the node gets 'dropped' as soon as it encounters the pop-up box.

A key that would suppress the pop-up would make these tasks much easier. Currently I sometimes must 'disable' display of places in order to work on something embedded within a place.

Thanks for a wonderful tool!!!!
Great explanation of the problem. Frustrating when I slide to the side and box follows me, LOL.

Maybe even have the box freeze on the screen after it pops-up, till the next time we scroll far enough that it goes off-screen. Then refresh it again.

Steve
steveinark
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Arkansas State Mgr (SM)
South Central Region Multi-State Mgr (MSM): AR + Louisiana - Mississippi - Oklahoma - Texas
Steve (Eureka Springs, AR)

Post by steveinark
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! (as always) :D
steveinark
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Arkansas State Mgr (SM)
South Central Region Multi-State Mgr (MSM): AR + Louisiana - Mississippi - Oklahoma - Texas

Post by steveinark
Nevermind. The Keyword filtering is working well now. We're good.

As no good deed goes unpunished, LOL! I hesitate ask for you to consider an additional filter, since you dove head first into the FEED filtering. :D

Filtering by country is important to Europe. Here in the US, filtering by US State can be very important. With that ability, we could filter and work items in low activity areas, without nuking all the ones in dense areas. Then change the filter and dive into those states that are overloaded with feed items.

As the script evolves, if filtering by US State is not too major a project, that would help. Thanks. :D
steveinark
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Arkansas State Mgr (SM)

Post by steveinark
I try to minimize separate "thanks" posts after the first one, LOL. But the updates you made for manipulating the FEED are awesome. After fine-tuning my personal routine ... what a time-saver, while preserving the line items I want to keep.

So ... thanks AGAIN!
steveinark
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Arkansas State Mgr (SM)

Post by steveinark
Well stated, LOL! If there has ever been a function that spits out items from a black box ... that no one has yet to see the inside, I think the FEED is it. From a user standpoint, at least! :D
steveinark
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Arkansas State Mgr (SM)

Post by steveinark
I'll second those comments. This release was a great leap forward, imho. Thanks for the critical work of yourself, T-UK, ... and all the other script writers.
steveinark
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Arkansas State Mgr (SM)

Post by subs5
[quote="taco909"]Has any additional thought been given to adding custom tags for:

[BOG] = Boots on the Ground, perhaps an icon of a pair of binoculars or an eyeball indicating need for visual verification of a condition.

Is BOG commonplace? I am more used to BOTG? or should both do the same tag?

Thanks for the other fixes.
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 3
Send a message