Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by taco909
Seems that it is only an issue with the Places Category filtering.
Inverting the PUR filters does clear the map of all PURs, but inverting the Places Category selection does not change anything on the map
URO1.jpg
(777.35 KiB) Downloaded 120 times

URO2.jpg
(820.85 KiB) Downloaded 108 times

URO3.jpg
(731.13 KiB) Downloaded 111 times

URO4.jpg
(735.38 KiB) Downloaded 115 times

taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by taco909
Thank you thank you thank you 

taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by taco909
Webs101 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:49 pm
Leorenaud wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:24 pm In latest WME production URO+ is giving me a grey left menu.

This was the case for me at first. Now it's working for me  without crashing the sidebar (so far).

1) I disabled URO+ in Tampermonkey.
2) I reloaded WME.
3) I re-enabled URO+ in Tampermonkey.
4) I clicked the "Enable" box in URO+ in the WME Scripts panel.

It's been working fine* for me since. 

* "Fine" as in only periodic sidebar crashes rather than 100% of the time.

That's not working for me.
I can disable it in TM and reload WME.
When reenabling URO+ in TM, I have to reload WME again (URO does not show in the scripts box), and after the reload, the sidebar is solid white.
Disable in TM and reload WME, everything is back to the current "normal"

taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by taco909
Couple of issues and I'm wondering if others are seeing them as well, as I have not noticed them mentioned above:

1 - New WME seems to have broken the mouse-over popup for PUR, it still works for UR.

2 - This is not new, probably been happening for a year or more, when I mouse over a venue and select "Jump to nav point in new tab" it always takes me to Union Square Park in Manhattan.

Filtering still seems to work, albeit continues to be "iffy", and opening a UR in a new tab works properly.
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by taco909
I am again getting the issue where having URO+ running results in the properties/scripts panel being blank.
It's odd, it was working fine here at work, but stopped working at home I believe Sunday Jan 28.
Yesterday, it worked fine here at the office, I checked at home and still no dice.
Today, it was working fine for an hour or so here at the office, and then about 1/2 hour before the tile update I started getting the same thing here at the office.
I disabled all scripts except URO+ and the issue remained, disabling URO+ and enabling all other scripts, the panel appears correctly.

I am not having any problems with PIE, it seems some users have a similar problem with that script.
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by taco909
Crazy inconsistent.
Appears to be working properly again here at the office.

Edit:  Never mind...  It stopped working again after a few edits.

taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by taco909
I don't know what I'm looking at here, but this is what I've got.
I did get a "Failed to load request (300)" error from WME as well.

It's odd.  At the office, it works most of the time, but once it bombs, it's down for the count until some time later.
Here at home, as soon as I load up it doesn't work.
I'm running a couple of scripts at the office that I'm not using here, all extensions are the same, and I've got the layers trimmed down to barebones, not loading editable areas, online editors, GIS, cameras, etc....
DevCon.jpg
(693.37 KiB) Downloaded 53 times

taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by taco909
On the mouseover, that will appear, and I can approve/reject PURs and save, and also open in a new tab, but if I click the object the left sidebar will open and briefly flash the information, then blank.

Refresh the browser (reload), and just clicking the arrow to open the left panel it will open blank.
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by taco909
New WME broke mouse-over again.
Filtering seems to still work properly.

taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by The_Cre8r
Is there any way to disable or make this message more effective than popping up every time?
"WME may have opened the details panel for a different UR to the one you selected, proceed with caution."
The_Cre8r
Send a message