Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by cafri
I have started using the beta WME only today.

I copied the URO+ settings I use in the public editor, but for some reason when I mouse-over an UR I don't get a pop-up, like I do in the public editor.
cafri
Send a message
----------------------
iPhone X, iOS 13.1, latest Waze beta
----------------------
https://s.waze.tools/c5.png

Post by Cardyin
Hi. I wanted to report a possible bug. Intermittently (more than 50% of the time), when I am trying to saving changes in the WME the screen turns grays out (as during a normal save), but never returns control back. I have to reload the refresh the page to get control back.

I thought at first that this was possible slowness on the server, but disabling the extension eliminates the issue, and I do not have any problems.

When I refresh, sometimes the changes are committed, and sometimes they are not.
Cardyin
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message

Post by Cardyin
Cardyin wrote:Hi. I wanted to report a possible bug. Intermittently (more than 50% of the time), when I am trying to saving changes in the WME the screen turns grays out (as during a normal save), but never returns control back. I have to reload the refresh the page to get control back.

I thought at first that this was possible slowness on the server, but disabling the extension eliminates the issue, and I do not have any problems.

When I refresh, sometimes the changes are committed, and sometimes they are not.
I think I discovered a reproducible situation with the URO+ script that causes the error I reported earlier.

Whenever you have URO+ enabled and you are saving something (PURs in my case) and you get a saving error like "While you were editing, the elements you're trying to save have been modified or deleted", it doesn't display the message and instead just sits with the screen dark and uneditable. If you click on the save button a second time, you see the error message, but the WME is no longer functional. You have to reload the whole page to get things back again.
Cardyin
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message

Post by carloslaso
Twister-UK wrote:Maybe its time to think up a new name...
"iTunes" and "Nero Burning ROM" are already taken.
carloslaso
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message

Coordinador de Comunidad en México / Foro MX
Supervisor Noroeste México

iPhone 15 Pro Max / iOS 17ß / Waze ß 4.x

Post by CBenson
Is there a way to show only URs where the Reporter is the last commenter?
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by CBenson
I'm having a problem that I'm not sure whether is user error or not. When I enable URO+ all my cameras disappear. I have nothing checked on the camera tab. I can't find a setting that displays the cameras for me. Am I missing some setting somewhere?
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by CBenson
Thanks, makes sense now. It was user error.
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by CBenson
I'm having tab problems when I open this PL which has the gibberish in it. The link is on the ROW server on which I cannot edit.
URO+ROW.png
(671.89 KiB) Downloaded 1038 times
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by CBenson
Twister-UK wrote:
CBenson wrote:I'm having tab problems when I open this PL which has the gibberish in it. The link is on the ROW server on which I cannot edit.
I can't reproduce this here. Please try again with all other scripts disabled to see if it's interaction between URO+ and something else that's causing the problem.
Sorry for the delay I was unable to reproduce the issue until today. Today it is back (only when I use the INTL server). It occurs with all other scripts disabled.
URO+ROW2.png
(573.15 KiB) Downloaded 1257 times
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by CBenson
The Areas tab text for the INTL server for me is: "You need to drive with Waze to get permissions to edit the map." No areas are listed.
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message