Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by CTGreybeard
I saw that this morning but it doesn't have the mouse-over pop-up that's handy.
CTGreybeard
Send a message

Post by CTGreybeard
BTW, URO seems to be loading very reliably the past few days. I wonder if there wasn't some sort of backend change that happened ...
CTGreybeard
Send a message

Post by ctpoole
bz2012 wrote:The latest WME seems to have broken some URO+ features.
The one I noticed first is that the
Hide solved/unidentified is no longer working. They are displayed regardless of check box status.

Also seeing a 'pop up box' that seems to be popped up for a random URO and doesn't want to go away unless I click on 'hide for this session'.
Mouse over various URs does NOT cause pop ups like it should do.
I am having exactly the same set of issues.
ctpoole
Send a message
Area Manager: Austin, Southeast Texas and the Panhandle
https://s.waze.tools/c5.png

Post by cybernissart
In order to address this, as Waze introduced an undefined Layer, I modified URO+ code with following to address it. Ligne 7952

Code: Select all

if(typeof W.map.layers[i].name != "undefined")
      {
          if(W.map.layers[i].name.indexOf('Waze.Control.SelectHighlightFeature') != -1 ) uroRootContainer = W.map.layers[i].div.id;
      }
At list it allows loading of the script, event if some layers does not seem to work anymore and prevent filtering of content (Just seen Missing Speed Limit case at least)

Other Script are also broken.
Unable to Save modifications for 1 hour now !
cybernissart
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message
L5 CM France ° Nissa e basta !

Post by Daknife
It's useful, I just wish it didn't insist on popping the box up on top of the UR's unless I make sure to move them to the upper left portion of the screen. I don't need to open the UR's in another tab, I just need to be able to click on and open the UR and the pop-up box trying to cover the UR's gets annoying quickly.
Daknife
Send a message
https://waze.com/wiki/images/3/3c/Waze_ ... 00k_6c.png
Former AM in Utah; FormerCM USA
Utah Forum: Utah Forum
Google Pixel 5 on Sprint

Dave2084
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
iPhone 12 Pro Max • iOS 15.x • Waze 4.x
Level 6 Editor • iOS Beta Leader • Waze Global Champ (Retired)

Post by Dave2084
With this extension installed I initially got a totally blank side pane.

I turned all other extensions off and it was still the same, turned URO+ v3.0 off and it comes back.

After a handy hint from Iainhouse, the fix is to select a segment at it appears. Once it has appears enable SRS from the misc tab and it stays working (even after de-selecting SRS) :-)
Dave2084
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
iPhone 12 Pro Max • iOS 15.x • Waze 4.x
Level 6 Editor • iOS Beta Leader • Waze Global Champ (Retired)

Post by daveacincy
I do see the spinner still going occasionally, but it doesn't seem to be consistent.  I do get a lot of the "featureType is deprecated" message from UROverview and its a little annoying when trying to look at console messages. Its in a loop going thru all the layers, but not all of them are set up as "FeatureLayers", so it looks like the checking there needs to be updated somehow.

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by davidakachaos
Hey,
I think I found a bug in the script. I noticed it when I was debugging something different. URO+ was flooding my console log with a error. One error repeated very quickly; line 4079. But the real error came from line 4293:

if((uroPendingCommentDataRefresh == true) || (uroWaitingCommentDataRefresh == true))
      {
         uroAddLog('check completion of comment data refresh for UR '+uroSelectedURID+' ('+uroPendingCommentDataRefresh+','+uroWaitingCommentDataRefresh+')');
         uroGetSelectedURCommentCount();
      }  
Now the situation that causes the error is when uroPendingCommentDataRefresh === false and uroWaitingCommentDataRefresh === true BUT uroSelectedURID === null (!!)

I think a simple fix like this would solve it:

if(uroURDialogIsOpen && (uroPendingCommentDataRefresh == true) || (uroWaitingCommentDataRefresh == true))
      {
         uroAddLog('check completion of comment data refresh for UR '+uroSelectedURID+' ('+uroPendingCommentDataRefresh+','+uroWaitingCommentDataRefresh+')');
         uroGetSelectedURCommentCount();
      }
Btw; I'm a sort of cheater :P I use the Userscript version on Chrome with TamperMonkey (not you Chrome extension) because I run multiple scripts for WME, just not all at once (turning off and on extensions isn't as simple in Chrome as it is in Tampermonkey)

This bug doesn't happen every single time, but the race conditions can be met :geek:
davidakachaos
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? ...Oh, you were finished!

Post by davide7O
xteejx wrote:Would it be at all possible to be able to show cameras at a higher zoom or does the editor not give that info after a certain zoom level?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using 2
Today I noticed that at the higher zoom level they were visible all over

Inviato con Tapatalk
davide7O
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Davide